"Official" 2020 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Poor Unfortunate Souls (2020 MNSSHP CANCELLED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Following along, I'm hoping for party dates before and after my Halloween on the high seas cruise.

For those of you going for the first time I'd strongly discourage you from attending the first night. That party is a sell out and bloggers get priority for show seating, parade seating, and use fast pass lane for rides. It can be very upsetting to watch a blogger and their entourage sail by as you stand in a barely moving line.

Thanks for the heads up. Going the first night was growing on me but not if it will be a packed, sell out of others going ahead of me.

The cost of the pass is $299 plus tax
Will the pass pay for itself if I visit MNSSHP 30 nights & collect 10lbs of candy each time?
Maybe not but I will have enough candy to make adult sized candy sculptures of Mickey and Minnie :joker:

Following. Hoping to add on a party before or after our end of August Dream cruise but we will have to see what days they have them in August (I know they were Tues and Fri only August 2019). We did the party for the first time in late October 2018 and LOVED it!

So, last year tickets went on sale at their earliest time ever, on January 15. Prior to that, when was the usual time to announce dates?

I will probably be taking my family in early September. I really hope they do not offer the party pass again because i heard it really ramped up the crowds.

Definitely following. I had to cancel my MNSSHP tickets last year after having a nasty cold + fever. Keeping my fingers crossed for my mid-September trip!

Do they have special parades for this party. I know that during the Xmas party they have special treats & drinks around the park for free, do they do this for the Halloween party also or is the trick or treating the special treat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter