Official 2019 Star Wars Rival Run Weekend

Saturday isn’t good for us with the new schedule.

I’m pretty free on Friday.

If anyone is interested in seeing if there is availability for the mixology class at top of the world Thursday at 4:30pm, let me know and I can call dvc.

I can do any pre-race meet Saturday or Sunday morning, but outside of that I'm unavailable. Looking at the staging area, it's not obvious to me where to meet. Anybody been to a TTC parking lot start before? Are there landmarks to say we'll meet?

Saturday afternoon works for me.

@Dis5150 - Saturday works for us as well!

How about 1:30 at Hurricane Hannah's? Whoever can make it, great! Also happy to meet before our race on Sunday @SheHulk! But I don't know the area at all. I won't be there in time to do any meets on Friday but you guys feel free to plan another meet up if it works for y'all!

I'm in for any pre-race meeting Saturday and Sunday morning. The medical and gear check tents are recognizable "landmarks". Only thing is that area can get pretty crowded with people waiting until the open up the corral area. Directly across from the entertainment stage is a fence area that is usually pretty empty. Or maybe near the information tent too.

Will I look super out of place without a costume? I was going to, but never got around to it and honestly don't have the motivation to create one at this point...

How about 1:30 at Hurricane Hannah's? Whoever can make it, great! Also happy to meet before our race on Sunday @SheHulk! But I don't know the area at all. I won't be there in time to do any meets on Friday but you guys feel free to plan another meet up if it works for y'all!

Sounds good! My husband and I will be over at Boardwalk for a late breakfast so that works out well for us!

Does anyone know where to find info about pacers? I can make some assumptions what the finish times will be for the pacers in my corral, but I'm also trying to figure out what run/walk interval is for them.
[I've run loads of runDisney events but never run with the pace teams.]
There's a DIS thread on pacers - let me see if I can find and link it for you... Found it, but doesn't look like it's been updated since Feb. It's worth asking there, though: https://www.disboards.com/threads/g...races-the-official-discussion-thread.3573267/

It's my first RunDisney race and my DH's second, but his first was 5 years ago. What snacks do they usually give out? Is it a box with a banana, granola bar, and chips?
A box, contents vary. Lately it's been some chips or pretzels, tub o' cheese spread, a weird fruit bar, applesauce and a wet wipe, maybe one other thing. Plus a banana.

Will I look super out of place without a costume? I was going to, but never got around to it and honestly don't have the motivation to create one at this point...
Not at all! You'll see plenty of non-costumed runners.

I'm drawing a blank on how to find your coral assignment. I have my bib number from the waiver, but forget where to go from there. Thanks!

I'm drawing a blank on how to find your coral assignment. I have my bib number from the waiver, but forget where to go from there. Thanks!
Links are on the event page, under Runner Info, on rundisney.com. As of yesterday, the links weren't working, though - I haven't had a chance to look today.

My "costume" is just a themed outfit. Black skirt, a black tank (maybe with something Vader on it) and a cheap Vader mask that I am attaching to my black sparkle athletic visor. Most people will probably just think I didn't dress up, lol.

Links are on the event page, under Runner Info, on rundisney.com. As of yesterday, the links weren't working, though - I haven't had a chance to look today.

Perfect, thanks! For some reason I thought they were in the event guide. The links are working now.

My "costume" is just a themed outfit. Black skirt, a black tank (maybe with something Vader on it) and a cheap Vader mask that I am attaching to my black sparkle athletic visor. Most people will probably just think I didn't dress up, lol.
I have a super cute black and floral stormtrooper tank that I was going to wear but the sizing is a bit weird and it's cotton/too form fitting for me to be comfortable running in so I decided to just run in my regular running clothes and wear that later in the day.

You definitely put in much more effort!!!

Not at all. There are usually more people without costumes than with, as I recall. It's just that the costumes get the attention.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!