Official 2019 Star Wars Rival Run Weekend

I am bummed the 10K doesn't have Hollywood Studios. My Mom and I are staying at Boardwalk Villas and that gives her an easy spectating spot. At least she will have it for the half! Though she wants to be in the finish area... hmmm. That said, I've only run Princess before so I am excited for new courses.

Looks like they added the loop around The Land Pavilion so we wouldn’t feel cheated by missing the narrows between Hollywood Studios and Boardwalk!

Wh n can we expect the official course maps to come out? Seems like they should have been out by now?

How do spectators get to the finish line? The transportation page gives info from resorts to the star line, and then from the finish back to the resort. Will the monorail be running from the TTC to Epcot that early?

So the 10K map shown in the tracking app was correct: no DHS or BW/YC/BC this year.

Half map looks exactly the same as last year.

How do spectators get to the finish line? The transportation page gives info from resorts to the star line, and then from the finish back to the resort. Will the monorail be running from the TTC to Epcot that early?
It also shows info for MK to EP on the Transportation page - doesn't say whether it'll be by monorail or bus, but there will be something running.

The 5k is also a little different. I didn’t do Marathon Weekend or Princess this year, so I don’t know if it’s the same as those or not.

It loops out to both The Land area and Test Track area now

The 5k is also a little different. I didn’t do Marathon Weekend or Princess this year, so I don’t know if it’s the same as those or not.

It loops out to both The Land area and Test Track area now
That's a little different than marathon weekend, too - that one dipped into the Test Track area, but not the Land. Looks like they're skipping the backstage portion behind UK we usually have in the EP 5Ks.

Ugh I just barely missed C but I guess I knew that because I submitted a 2:18 half proof of time. What I expected so it's ok.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter