**Official 2019 MNSSHP Guest List and Costume Thread**

And....updated :stitch2:

I'm pretty sure I missed the memo of Sept 20th? Is there a $1 hotdog giveaway or something?!? That day just tripled in DIS people going! :earseek:

Good luck and prayers to all of those in the Disney Orlando bubble this weekend :guilty: Stay dry and safe!

OMG, you made this?! How adorable! I love it and wow, are you talented!!! :love:

Thank you!

Costume Update - Toy Story

Officer Giggle Mcdimples snaps on.
View attachment 430715
I also added a bra strap holder as seen with the silver snap and light blue ribbon. No treat bag, no time! :(

Um, your Officer Giggle McDimples is the cutest! What a good idea!

Costume Update - Dumbo

I'm still insure if I'll wear the headband as I find them most difficult to use with my glasses. Instead of progressive lenses I have two pairs of glasses so I'm constantly switching them and the headbands ALWAYS get in the way. :confused3
I do not own any Disney Ear Headbands for this reason.

What if you secured the hat to a couple of hair combs or barrettes instead of the headband?

Um....yeah....about that...I brought more orange font and pumpkin emojis? Oh! And a long winded trip report not worth the time it takes to read it :tongue:

These are incredible!!!! :worship:

Thank you for all the wonderful gifts? Um.. you really know how to spoil us! :rotfl:

I nominate you as host of the 2020 MNSSHP Guest List & Costume Thread! Anyone second this so we can put it into motion?! That's democracy in action! Don't be shy, cast your votes now! :thumbsup2

Thank you, hard work and we only get to wear one theme during this trip, Dumbo as we've decided to leave Orlando on Sunday due to the storm. :sad1: Pass the tissue please. :sad:

Thank you!
Um, your Officer Giggle McDimples is the cutest! What a good idea!
What if you secured the hat to a couple of hair combs or barrettes instead of the headband?

I could if I was still at home with all my supplies. Timothy's hat is glued and sewn into place on the headband. I really don't want to rework it at this time, we leave Royal Pacific in three hours. It was also a last minute detail I decided to add to the costume. I've ever made anything like that before.

Last edited:

So we moved our dates. We were going 9/2. Now going 9/15 and 9/20..

9/15 me - Ursula; hubby - Prince Eric; DD - Ariel, DS (2) - flounder

9/20 me & hubby are wearing Halloween shirts, DD - aurora; DS - Prince Phillip

Disney bounding not really wearing costumes.

Thank you for all the wonderful gifts? Um.. you really know how to spoil us! :rotfl:

I nominate you as host of the 2020 MNSSHP Guest List & Costume Thread! Anyone second this so we can put it into motion?! That's democracy in action! Don't be shy, cast your votes now! :thumbsup2

Seconded!

Thank you, hard work and we only get to wear one theme during this trip, Dumbo as we've decided to leave Orlando on Sunday due to the storm. :sad1: Pass the tissue please. :sad:

That sucks so much, I’m so sorry!!

October 20th party, our 2nd
DD 11: Sally
Me: Orange Bird

We cancelled the dessert party last week. Decided that we didn’t want to be tied down to it during the party, weren’t THAT into desserts and could still get the 1-2 we’d want for way less, it’s just the two of us so we’re going to wiggle our way into the HUB closer to the castle so DD can get a better view of Jack/projections.

Please move us to the 10/10 party. Same costumes. Had to reschedule our trip due to the storm. :( Hope everyone there now stays safe!

Wife and I are extremely excited to go to our first MNSSHP!

Going on October 1st
2 of us, adults
Wife is wearing Hocus Pocus dress from the hocus pocus dress shop, I'm undecided
We won't be doing a viewing party, however we did sign up to do the Cinderella's Royal Table dining during MNSSHP

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!