**Official 2019 MNSSHP Guest List and Costume Thread**

We are also going 9/10. Have zero idea for dress up. I am so worried with all we have prebooked plsns my 8 yo daughter will be uncomfortable riding her costume on rides.

So it appears we have narrowed our costume theme for next week to options down to a vote at least. We shall see who prevails. All of these will basically be Bounding of some sort.

Breakfast Club (DW), Peanuts (DSIL), Scooby Doo & Gang (DS6), Disney Villains (DS9). I'm going with the flow, but my preference would be Villains, even over my affinity for Peanuts.

date attending: 8/20
total number of people in your party: 1
# of Adults:1
costumes for each party member: Minnie bounding (more or less the same as last year) because I'm cheap and not very imaginative.

Updated :groom: I will not be updating again until near the end of next week after I get back from my trip. Hopefully you will survive from not having your name in orange until then :wave2:

Sept 6th, 2 adults (myself and my mom), and one 3yo.
Zootopia! Judy for myself, Nick for the little dude, and Priscilla the sloth for my mom.
It’s our first MNSSHP!! (It happens to fall on my wedding anniversary but DH is going to be back home, I’ll bring back candy!)

I don’t know who is more excited myself or my son. Most of his costume came in the other day and he won’t stop putting it on.

Last edited:
Our first disney party!
Aug. 27th- 2 Adults
Im gonna be David from Camp Camp and my roommates gonna be Max from Camp Camp :teeth:

Made some progress on my DD's costume:

Still working on her hair (she has been very firm that she does not want me to spray her hair white or wear a wig but she DOES want "Ursula hair", so I am making her Ursula hair out of foam sheets that I'll attach to the crown), her shell necklace, and Flotsam & Jetsam trick or treat bag. Also need to adjust the belt that the tentacles are on so it doesn't sag below the waistline of the tutu. But pretty happy with it so far!

Oops thought I had added us to the list but I guess not
2 parties
8\30 2 adults, Fireworks dessert party Terrace iffy on the costumes
9/2. 2 adults possibly Cruella’s

I finished my niece's Joy costume this weekend and she was so excited. We have Sadness and Fear all set too so I just need to finish my Disgust costume. We are missing Fear but he will be a cardboard cutout hiding behind us!

Just booked a last minute trip. Will be there (no costume) on Friday the 13th of September. Extra spooky!
9/13 - 1 adult

Hubby and I will be dressed in custom tshirts, Mickey Ears, made by me!
Question can we do Fast Passes with our tickets? Will be our first Halloween party. Oct 21. This fabric! Just waiting for it to arrive!

Attachments

• 285F31CA-F427-4305-B8A6-37B10F5FD039.jpeg
    285F31CA-F427-4305-B8A6-37B10F5FD039.jpeg
    136 KB · Views: 8

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!