**Official 2019 MNSSHP Guest List and Costume Thread**

September 20th. 2 Adults. Likely just a Disney Halloween shirt for me. It's our first party!

August 20th - Update to add costumes
2A/2K - Me - Amazing Gleam and Glow Hocus Pocus ears and Cat shirt
DH - Couldn't talk him into a Maui costume so he is wearing a Gaston t-shirt
DD12 - Chershire Cat ears and shirt, fun makeup
DS7 - Buzz Lightyear

Not our first party
8/20 - Husband and self - no costumes (limited packing for very short trip); attending Dessert Party with Plaza Garden Viewing
9/24 - Husband - HM t shirt; self - HM ears; lots of glowing/blinking neon bracelets and necklaces! Attending Cruella's Halloween Hide-A-Way

Our 5th party... I think! Lol
September 6th
Myself and DH.... just Halloween tees!
DS... stormtrooper
Can’t wait to trick or treat down Main Street! :rainbow:

So excited to be going August 20th. This is the 4th or 5th party for myself and DH, 3rd for some of the kids (though for 2 of them they don't remember the first party...they were 3 and less than 1) and our last party was 2015 I think. Unfortunately for that one, we were unable to see the parade as we waited for the 2nd one but rain cancelled it. This is a total do-over for us.
After reading this thread, I'm considering doing a little Disney Bounding but it's a bit late for us since we leave for the trip in 2 days. Hopefully we can come up with something quickly.

date attending - August 27
total number of people in your party 4
# of Adults and # of children 2 Adults/2 children
costumes for each party member No costumes currently
If it's your first MNSSHP or not (if applicable), you get a 🎃 if it's your first! Our first party!
Any dessert/parade/firework viewing parties will be in blue (if applicable) Dessert party with plaza viewing

So excited!

Last edited:
9/29 - 2A. It will be my best friend and I wearing matching Halloween shirts. One shirt will say “Best” and the other will say “Boos” with pictures of Minnie Mouse ghost underneath. Can’t wait, this will be a first for both of us!

October 15 - 5(2A/3C)- UP themed: Mom-Ellie, Brother (8) Russell, Brother (5) Carl, Sister (2) Little Ellie, Me-shirt with the house & balloons

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!