**Official 2019 MNSSHP Guest List and Costume Thread**

RJstanis

Negative, I am a meat popsicle
πŸ‘»πŸŽƒ:hmghost:OFFICIAL 2019 MNSHHP GUEST LIST THREAD:hmghost:πŸŽƒπŸ‘»

Hello and welcome everyone! I have decided (aka bound and forced against my will) to carry the torch of @smitch425 Guest List Thread for the 2019 Halloween Season (well Halloween season according to Disney at least). I am certain it won't take you long to regret your decision of reading this thread, question your/my life choices, and begging for Smitch425's return. So without further ado...

Welcome to the 2019 MNSSHP Guest List Thread! I am your ghost(ish) host, @RJstanis. Like it's predecessors and for those who are unfamiliar with the past (and better) versions of this thread, you can look here...

2018: https://www.disboards.com/threads/o...st-thread-read-post-2-before-posting.3671224/
2017: https://www.disboards.com/threads/o...read-read-1st-post-for-posting-rules.3596040/
2016: https://www.disboards.com/threads/official-2016-mnsshp-guest-list-thread.3495058/
2015: disboards.com/threads/official-2015-mnsshp-guest-list-thread.3383734/
2014: http://www.disboards.com/threads/official-2014-mnsshp-guest-list-and-discussion-thread.3267080/
2013: http://www.disboards.com/threads/official-2013-mnsshp-guest-list-thread.3104844/

The always stellar 2019 MNSSHP Planning and Discussion Thread, which is hosted by the uber amazing, DIS world renowned, @monique5, can be found here.
This thread will have all of your MNSSHP information, questions, and answers you will ever need within that thread and more importantly in the first post. So please use that thread for basic and most questions of the MNSSHP there please. It is also a good place to talk about me and my revolting thread behind my back.

------------------------------------------------------------πŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒ--------------------------------------------------------​

****POSTING RULES****

Please follow them! It makes this so much easier and tracking down missing details can be difficult. Any updates to your line need to be made in a separate post. I only go forward, not backwards (who am I kidding, I am the utter definition of going backwards...I only stole this line from smitch425, but please follow it all the same).****

I will be listing all dates for MNSSHP along with all Disers who will be there and what their costumes will be. If you would like to be on the list, just post your info including the following:

date(s) attending
total number of people in your party
# of Adults and # of children
costumes for each party member
Any photos of your costumes (this will be listed in purple and lazily unlinked)
if it's your first MNSSHP or not (if applicable), you get a πŸŽƒ if it's your first!
Any dessert/parade/firework viewing parties will be in blue (if applicable)

I will also do my best to update sold out parties as I notice their announcements (or from your barrage of messages telling me so). These will also be color coded (but unfortunately not scented) green.

Because I have zero originality, here is an excerpt of an example from 2014 by Smitch425:

smitch425-4(2A/2C)- self-Black Widow page 45 post# 667, DH-Thor, DS-Iron Man page 16 post#236, DD-Captain America page 16 post#236

Remember, if you decide to update information later on, please create a new post and let me know it's an update on the post. I can't stress how simple minded of a creature I am, and will probably spontaneous combust if I am required to think with more than one brain cell. More importantly I probably won't get it right if you don't.

------------------------------------------------------------πŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒ--------------------------------------------------------​

For those who enjoy being spoon fed information instead of tracking it down themselves like me, I have added (plagiarized Smitch once again) the Dates of the MNSSHP this year, as well as the Official(ish) Disney Costume Guidelines and Rules for this event...

Official MNSSHP Dates were released 01/15/2019, and are as followed...
  • August: 16, 20, 23, 27 & 30
  • September: 2, 6, 8, 10, 13, 15, 17, 20, 22, 24, 27 & 29
  • October: 1, 3, 4, 6, 8, 10, 11, 14, 15, 17, 18, 20, 21, 24, 25, 27, 29 & 31
  • November: 1

Costume Guidelines

While we encourage creativity, we also value safety and good judgement. Please take a moment to read over our latest rules and regulations:

General
  • Disney reserves the right to deny admission to or remove any person wearing attire that is considered inappropriate or attire that could detract from the experience of other Guests.
  • All Guests may dress as their favorite character, but may not pose for pictures or sign autographs for other Guests.
  • Costumes must be family-friendly and may not be obstructive, offensive, objectionable or violent.
  • Costumes may not contain any weapons that resemble or could easily be mistaken for an actual weapon.
  • Costumes may not contain sharp objects, pointed objects or materials that may accidentally strike another Guest.
  • Guests who do not adhere to these guidelines may be refused entry into, and/or removed from, unless his or her costume can be modified to meet the above standards.
For Guests ages 13 and under:
  • Costumes and some masks may be worn, as long as the mask does not cover the entire face and eyes are visible.
For Guests ages 14 and older:
  • Layered costumes or costume props that surround the entire body are strongly discouraged and may be subject to additional security screening.
  • Costumes may not reach or drag on the ground. (e.g. full-length Princess dresses)
  • Capes may be worn if the length does not go below the waist.
  • Themed T-shirts, blouses, sweatshirts, and hats are acceptable.
  • Acceptable accessories include: transparent wings, plastic light sabers, toy swords, and tutus. Headwear may be worn as long as it does not cover the face.
  • Masks of any kind may not be worn.

***Please keep this thread focused and on task for what it is designed for, and follow all rules and guidelines established by the DIS admins. All other MNSSHP topics and information should probably go to the 2019 MNSSHP Planning and Discussion Thread. This Guest List thread should be a great forum to see when other fellow DISers are celebrating MNSSHP when you are, what costumes they may show up in, humble brag your own costume, and to give you ideas for your own costumes! Please remember to be kind, and to be excellent to one another! Happy Haunting!***

πŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒ

Last edited:
πŸŽƒ 2019 MNSHHP DIS GUEST LIST πŸŽƒ
Legend:
πŸŽƒ = pixiedust: First MNSHHP Party pixiedust:
Cruella HHAW= Cruella Halloween Hide-A-Way
HFDP-P= Halloween Firework Dessert Party - Plaza View
HFDP-T= Halloween Firework Dessert Party- Terrace View

August:

OurLaughingPlace- πŸŽƒ (3A/1K) self-anime cosplay, DD20- anime cosplay, DD17- Princess- Fantasyland Dress w/tiara, DGP- self designed Halloween shirt HFDP-P
Disneylover99- (2A/2K) DH- Alan from Jumanji, Rest- Cave People
LadyRayado- (3A/2K) Villains Shirts HFDP-P

DisneyMomx7- (4A)
jhoannam- (2A/2K) Cruella HHAW
matt&jakesmom- (6A) undecided
Araminta18- (2A) Disney Bounding: self- Jolly Holiday Mary (Poppins), DH- Bert
Roxylovesbears69- (2A) undecided/poss Mousketeers
Monykalyn- (3A/1K) self- HM Wallpaper Skirts & Ears, DD- PoTC ears, rest of party undecided
ninafeliz- (2A/2K) self- Black Widow, DH- Thanos, DS6- Capt America, DS9- Iron Man HFDP-P

MyTwoPrincesses- (1A/3K) self- Jasmine, DD14- Ursula, DD13- Ariel, DD9- Merida
omniscientmommy- (2A/2K) self-undecided, DH- Pluto, DS8- Pluto/Dinoblowup, DS5- Indiana Jones
SPAM- (1A) - undecided
Halloweenqueen- (1A/1K) self-Joy, DD15-Bingbong Cruella HHAW
krd315- πŸŽ‚ (4A/2K) self-Cruella, DH- Jafar, DD- Ursula, DGGM- Evil Queen, DGD15- Red Queen, DGD13- Malificient (all composed t-shirts, tutus, shorts) Cruella HHAW
Disneymom1126- (2A/3K) 2A- Minnie Mouse, Daisy Duck; 3K- Nala, Keara, Shenzi (Lion King)
Jamiewils- (2A/3K) undecided
Disfan1968- πŸŽƒ (2A/2K) Disney MNSSHP 2019 T-shirts
TheLadyRohn- πŸŽƒ (2A/2K) self- Amazing Gleam & Glow Hocus Pocus ears & cat shirt, DH- Gaston, DD12- Cheshire cat ears, shirt, and fun make-up, DS7-Buzz Lightyear
Susabella- πŸŽƒ (2A) self- Snow White, DC- Cheshire Cat
capegirl- (2A/1K) undecided
ckdsweet- (4A/1K) self- Fairy Godmother, DH- Prince Charming, DD- Cinderella (BBB), D-IL's- unknown
TISHLOVESDISNEY- (1A/1K) self/DS7- unknown Cruella HHAW/ HFDP-P
garris3404- (2A) Skeleton Mickey T-shirts
princessfionasmom- (1A/1K) self- Maleficent, DD16- Aurora
Bibbobboo2u- (2A) no costumes HFDP-P
kittylady1972- (2A/?K) unknown
ashleyrm- (1A) Minnie Bounding

RJstanis- 5(3A/2C) - undecided costumes
Halloweenqueen- (2A/1K) - Lock, Shock, and Barrel HFDP-P
andrniki- (2A/2K) Peter, Wendy, Michael, John
Jaimetropmickey- (2A/2K) self- BoPeep, DH- Duke Caboom, DD-Gabby Gabby, DD- Little Green Alien

TheOneWithTheTriplets- (4A/6K) self-Snow White, DH- Prince Charming, DAs- Doc & Evil Queen, DKs- 6 other dwarves
DWillowBay- (1A) self- Minnie (prob)
pryzeless- (2A/3K) -unknown
dec2009mama- πŸŽƒ (2A/1K) undecided/Halloween shirts?

craedisney12- (4A/1K) Robin Hood characters
DisDreaming4116- (2A,2K) Toy Story Aliens
Princess Michele- πŸŽƒ (2A/1K) DD22- Briar Rose, rest of party undecided HFDP-P
DeluxePrincess- (3A/1K) Aladdin T-shirts
mackaylc- πŸŽƒ (2A/2K) no costumes HDFP-P
Drnifer- (3A/2K)- NBC character T-shirts
Calib_gamer- (2A) self- David from Camp Camp, DRoomy- Max from Camp Camp

FoxC63- (2A/1K) self, DA, DS16- Toy Story: Duke Caboom, Bo Peep, & Benson - Cruella HHAW
GoofyPrincess- (1A/1K) TBD HFDP-T
merry_nbright- (2A) self- FunRun Pam Beesly, DSD- unknown
Princess Michele- (2A/1K) DD22- Taran (Black Cauldron), rest of party undecided
Cinderumbrella- (1A/1K) self- Minnie Mouse Disney Bounding, DS- unknown
Lsdolphin- (2A) "iffy" HFDP-T
menotyou21- πŸŽƒ (2A) Philadephia Eagles Jerseys

September:

FoxC63- (2A/1K) self, DA, DS16- Dumbo: Popcorn Vendor, Trapeze Artist - HFDP-P
Klinger13- πŸŽƒ (1A/1K) self/DD8- undecided

ksromack- (2A) undecided costumes HFDP-P
fely1st- (2A) self- Cheshire Cat
disneylvr81- πŸŽƒ (2A/1K) Disney Halloween t-shirts
mckennarose- (2A) undecided custom Disney costume shirts
mamamelody2- (2A) Haunted Mansion t-shirts
GoofyPrincess- (4A) TBD HFDP-P
Shula- πŸŽƒ (3A) self/DH- Mousketeers, DD-undecided/possibly Russell
DisneyAddicted- (3A/1K) self, DH, DS15, DS20- undecided
Lsdolphin- (2A) Possible Cruella HHAW

yorkieteacher (5A/2K)- DAs- TBD, DKs- droid bounding
DelftBlue- (2A) self-Cinderella, DH- πŸŽƒ Professor Archimedes Q Porter
GoofyPrincess- (2A) TBD HFDP-P
MamaJessie- (1A/2K) TBD
Mollymovacca- (2A/1K) DA- Halloween Tees, DS- Stormtrooper
mcharnde- πŸŽƒ (2A/1K) self- Judy Hops, DM- Priscilla the Sloth, DS- Nick

Iheartdopey10- (3A/2K) undecided
dgagnon519- πŸŽƒ (2A) undecided
HMcH- πŸŽƒ (2A) unknown

BravePrincessMerida- πŸŽƒ (4A) self- Cheshire Cat, DH- White Rabbit, DM- The March Hare, DF- The Mad Hatter
once_upon_a_melora- πŸŽƒ (4A) self- Captain Hook, DH-Smee, DBestie- Wendy, DBestieDH- Peter Pan
famsen- (2A)
Carrie Gruber- (3A/3K) undecided
scrappinggirl- (2A) self- Sally, DCπŸŽƒ -Jack
N.Lo- πŸŽƒ (2A) undecided
princessfionasmom- (2A) self-Malificent, DS19- maybe Halloween shirt
Chelle1971- (1A/1K) self- Cruella, DD8- dalmation

anonymousegirl- (1A) unknown HFDP-P
MelOhioDis- (2A/1K) undecided HFDP-P
Tinkerbellmom43- (1A/1K) sparkly Disney Halloween 2019 Tshirts
Tonberry- (2A) no costumes
Will C- (1A) none

sherlockmiles- (2A) costume- Newsies or Safari Outfits Cruella HHAW
smoomoo- (2A) self- Cheshire Cat, DH- undecided
DoulaMel- (4A) Incredibles X 2, undecided X 2
lilmape- (2A/2K) self- Ursula, DH- Prince Eric, DD- Ariel, DS πŸŽƒ - Flounder

jenushkask8s- (4A) self- Hula Stitch, rest-unknown
sherlockmiles- (2A) Newsies or Safari Outfits HFDP-P
DharmaLou- πŸŽƒ(1A/1K) self- Taffyta Muttenfudge, DD11- VanellopeπŸŽ‚
Knovacovschi- (1A) Pizza Planet Delivery Person
Redfraggle19- πŸŽƒ (2A/2K) DD12/DS5- tshirts
hotcarib- (3A) no costumes

ejdmomma- πŸŽƒ (3A) undecided
BadgerGirl84- πŸŽƒ (2A) self- Halloween shirt
Krios16!- (2A) Jasmine and Aladdin (HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!)
Jasper&Bowie- πŸŽƒ (2A) DD27- Pirate, Self- Maleficent Shirt
AuntJanelle- πŸŽƒ (2A/1K) UP! Theme: DS-Russell, Self-Kevin, DH-N/A
PPFlight75- (2A/3K) Halloween themed T-shirts
lilmape- (2A/2K) self/DH- Halloween shirts, DD- Aurora, DS- Prince Phillip
Dugette- πŸŽ‚ (2A/1K) self/DH- Maleficent shirts, DD7- Dizzy from Descendents
Haley R- (2A) self- Japanese Duffy Hat/Stitch shirt, DH- nothing

Pucks104- πŸŽƒ (2A) Disney Halloween Shirts and Halloween Mickey Ears HFDP-P
bitty246- πŸŽƒ (2A/3K) undecided
Nikred513- (2A/2K) undecided
CheshireChatte- πŸŽƒ (3A) self- Duffy, DM/DF- Disney Halloween Shirts
AndreaDanger- πŸŽƒ (3A/2K) Inside Out vs Pixar Characters Cruella HHAW
Disney & ME- (3A/1K) self- Disgust, DSis- Sadness, DBFF- Anger, DN11- πŸŽƒ Joy
conniehar90- πŸŽƒπŸŽ‚ (2A) Halloween themed Disney shirts
JCGal (2A) self- Disney bounding Ariel, Dsis- Disney bounding Minnie

Daffodilmom21- πŸŽƒ (2A/1K) - Toy Story: Jessie, Woody, Slinky HFDP-P
drjackal31- (4A) self- Winter Soldier, DH- Captain America, 2A- unknown
nancy155- (3A/3K) self-Maleficent, DS: Robin Hood disguised, DDIL: Maid Marian, DGD: Princess Aurora, DGS: TBD
SaraJR- (2A?) Princess and Prince
poppinsmomof2- (2A/2K) self/DH/DS11 πŸŽƒ - Halloween Themed shirts, DD5 πŸŽƒ - princess
Bibbobboo2u- (2A) self- HM ears, DH- HM T-shirt: lots of glowing/blinking neon bracelets & necklaces Cruella HHAW

Alice121078- πŸŽƒ (2A?/1K) - none mentioned
Kickstart- πŸŽƒ (4A/1K) DD21, DS19, DD11 - unknown HFDP-P

Mousemom234- πŸŽƒ (1A) themed T-shirt/unsure
dizzydrop- πŸŽƒ (1A/1K) self-glittered poison apple tank/Evil Queen Leggings, DS16- Pooh

McNs- (2A/2K) DAs- not likely, DD10- Descendants Evie possibly
rlessig- (2A/1K) DAs- Jack & Sally, DD- Moana
Dug720- (2A) undecided
bebec22- πŸŽƒ (2A) "Best" & "Boos" Halloween shirts w/Minnie Mouse Ghost

October:

DOrlo- πŸŽƒ (2A/2K) - unknown
SimplyTink- (2A/1Comp ;) ) self-Cheshire Cat, DH- Mad Hatter, DComp- Alice
DreamsOfMagic- (3A/2K) - self-Ursula, DH- Hades, DMIL- Maleficient, DS- Jafar, DS- Captain Hook
RAPstar- (2A) self- Disney Bound Pooh, DF- Costume Bound Snoopy Flying Ace 🧣
kayemgi- πŸŽƒ Disney Villains: self- Tomatoa, DH- Sid (from TS), DD5- πŸŽ‚ Ursula, DSis- Maleficent, DBil- Gaston, DNeph- Smee, DF- Villains shirt, DSM- Cruella,
DSS- undecided
Jannephotog- (1A) Disneybounding Rapunzel
DisneyLifePapioNe- (2A/2K) not stated
BishopsMoM- (2A/3K) self- Sally, DH-Jack, DS-Lock, DD-Shock, DD-Barrel
Huck86- πŸŽƒ (2A) self- undecided, DW- Hocus Pocus Dress from dress shop Cind Royal Table

Dean1953 (1A/1K) unknown

Dean1953 (2A/1K +1?) unknown
ForEver2016- πŸŽƒ (2A/1K) no costumes...yet
Windixon- (1A) Jack Skellington

sophy1996- (2A) Indiana Jones and Marion Ravenwood w/staff Cruella HHAW
ali_in_al- (1A/2K) Disney Halloween Shirts vs Villain DAH shirts

dagored-πŸŽƒ (2A) - none mentioned
LadyRayado- (3A/2K) self- Han Solo, DH- Luke Skywalker, DSis- Chewie, DS6- Obi-Wan, DS20mon- Yoda

jend178- (2A/2K) Pirates X 4, DS8- πŸŽƒ
abpaladini- πŸŽƒ (2A) self-Russell, DGf- Lilo

georgina- (1A) Cat in the Hat (probably)
Cluelyss- (2A/2K) self- King Candy, DH- Wreck-It-Ralph, DD- Vanellope, DS- Fix-It-Felix HFDP/Cruella HHAW
mckennarose- (2A) self- HM Bride shirt, DH- Headless Horseman shir

AlohaNow- πŸŽƒ (2A/2K) self/DK- Halloween Mickey Ears and T-shirts
BattyMcDoon- (2A) self- Boo from Monsters Inc, DByF- Christopher Robin

mickeyfanachey1999- πŸŽƒπŸŽ‚ (2A/2K) unknown
Undavolt- πŸŽƒπŸŽ‚ (2A) unknown

pangyal- (2A/1K) Stranger Things Scoops Ahoy Crew (Steve, Robin, Dustin) Cruella HHAW
melissa723- (4A/1K) custom Halloween ears and shirts
Greystar- (2A/3K) UP themed: self- shirt w/house and balloons, DM- Ellie, DB8- Russell, DB5- Carl, DSis2- Little Ellie

Dmwc484- (3A/1K?) Disney Bounding: self- Cinderella, DH- Prince Charming, DS- Knight, SIL- unsure

kmatts- πŸŽƒπŸŽ‚ (2A/2K) DA- The Claw and Pizza Planet Delivery Guy, DK- aliens X 2
ColonelHathi- (1A/1K) self- Orange Bird, DD11- Sally

Gina-Gina-Bo-Bina- (2A) self- Pirate Wench, DH- Pirate
ChiefM- (2A/1K) undecided
rowval- πŸŽƒ (2A) custom t-shirts and ears self made

teach22180- πŸŽƒ (1A) DA-Redskins Fan
TaraS29- πŸŽƒ (2A/1K) unknown- poss Ducktales
lvcourtneyy- (2A) self- Pooh, DBF- Tigger Cruella HHAW
bigmochick- πŸŽƒ (2A) unknown

agavegirl1- πŸŽƒ (2A) Mr and Mrs Potato Head
Castlequeen5- (3A/5K) undecided

mara512- (3A) unknown

MaleficentRN- (3A) unknown Cruella HHAW
AliceandPete- (1A/1K) self- Ms. Sheri Squibbles, DS- Squishy HFDP-P

lovingeire- (3A/2K) self- Daisy, DH- Donald; DS5, DS9, DS19: Huey, Dewey, Louie
Gypsybear- (7A/1K?) Steampunk style: self-Jiminy Cricket, DH-Stromboli, DBB-Pinocchio, DFriends- Wilderness Explorers

November:

CinderMelly- πŸŽƒ πŸŽ‚ (1A) self- Eeyore

Last edited:
September 6-5 adults-2 kids. Kids will be droid bounding , adults not sure, considering the easier ones like pirates for the men or princess bounding for the women.

Woot woot! Big hug to you for hosting this years thread!!! :hug:
Thank you so much for your time and generosity :thumbsup2

Aug 30 FoxC63 – 3 (2A/1DS 16ys) – Toy Story (Duke Caboom, Bo Peep & Benson
Also have Cruella’s booked!

Sept. 2 FoxC63 - 3 (2A/1DS 16ys) - (DH) Dumbo Popcorn Vendor, (ME) Timothy Mouse & (DS) Popcorn Vendor
Also have firework pgk booked!

Sewing my costumes and working on Trick or Treat bags!

Last edited:

πŸŽƒ 2019 MNSHHP DIS GUEST LIST πŸŽƒ

August:

RJstanis- 5(3A/2C) - undecided costumes

September:

yorkieteacher(5A/2K)- DAs- TBD, DKs- droid bounding

October:

November:

We are going on September 27! First time with our 2 year old - I hope he enjoys it!

So excited to be attending our first ever MNSSHP.
August 16th- the first party night. Also attending the Hallowe'en Plaza Viewing Dessert Party.
DH not able to make it, but my dad will wear a Disney Hallowe'en t-shirt that we're making for him, youngest DD (17) will wear a tiara and her Fantasyland Dress from Cherry Tree Lane, oldest DD (20) and I will probably be doing an Anime Cosplay from her favourite anime. Should be fun! Keeping everything as 'cool' and simple as possible. Plus, we fly to Disney so we have to make sure it's all easy enough for us to pack in luggage.

So excited to be attending our first ever MNSSHP.
August 16th- the first party night. Also attending the Hallowe'en Plaza Viewing Dessert Party.
DH not able to make it, but my dad will wear a Disney Hallowe'en t-shirt that we're making for him, youngest DD (17) will wear a tiara and her Fantasyland Dress from Cherry Tree Lane, oldest DD (20) and I will probably be doing an Anime Cosplay from her favourite anime. Should be fun! Keeping everything as 'cool' and simple as possible. Plus, we fly to Disney so we have to make sure it's all easy enough for us to pack in luggage.
It’s our first time, too! I hope our little one lasts until the fireworks!

Are you going to sew them?

Ha ha, nope, I'm not that crafty. Hubby and I already have the Snow White dress and prince tshirt. My friend found the dwarfs on Etsy and is putting herself together with a purple dress, a cloak, and maybe an apple prop.

Eta: oops, double post. My phone crashed an I thought the first didn't go through.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!