**Official 2019 MNSSHP Guest List and Costume Thread**

Is anyone going tonight who’d be willing to pick me up one of the hitchhiking ghosts popcorn buckets? I got two on Friday but just need the last one.....

September 20, 2A, first time for both of us. My DD27 will be a pirate and I was going to be Colette but the chef's jacket is going to be too hot. Time to decide on a new costume.

Update: My friend is making me a Maleficent shirt that my daughter will "borrow" after the party.

Last edited:

Hubby and I will be dressed in custom tshirts, Mickey Ears, made by me!
Question can we do Fast Passes with our tickets? Will be our first Halloween party. Oct 21. This fabric! Just waiting for it to arrive!

Awesome looking fabric!

Not sure if your aware but there is a dedicated Halloween thread for questions. RJ Stanis has asked we keep the talk to Guest List & Costumes.
Here's the link: https://www.disboards.com/threads/o...ve-celebration.3729471/page-195#post-60980450

Not to leave you hanging, YES you can secure 3 FP's on party tickets. Remember you can only per book 3 FP's per day.

September 20th
Total number of people = 3
2 Adults and 1 nine year old boy
DS = Russell from UP! Me = Kevin from UP! DH = N/A
I'll post back with photos when I finish our costumes! I have most of what I need for DS already and just waiting on feather boas to be delivered so I can start sewing mine!
This is first MNSSHP for all of us!!!

I was so tired last night I went to bed at 9:30pm and woke up at 3am. Worked on DH & DS Dumbo backpack treat bags...

Painted then sanded them with very fine sand paper to write the letters and paint it in.

Now I have to iron it to bake the paint in then spray it with a clear polyurethane. After it dries I can add the Dumbo & Timothy Mouse appliques. This is what it will look like when done!

I purchased the appliques from: HERE

I was so tired last night I went to bed at 9:30pm and woke up at 3am. Worked on DH & DS Dumbo backpack treat bags...

Painted then sanded them with very fine sand paper to write the letters and paint it in.
View attachment 427873

Now I have to iron it to bake the paint in then spray it with a clear polyurethane. After it dries I can add the Dumbo & Timothy Mouse appliques. This is what it will look like when done!
View attachment 427876

I purchased the appliques from: HERE
You are so very talented!!

Nothing like waiting to the last minute lol, but we're doing Disney Villains. Self- Hades, DW- Cruella, DS9- Dr. Facilier, DS6- Jafar, and DSil- Maleficent

We're all psuedo bounding because of the heat but I made my son his hat and necklace and was proud of my craftiness and wanted to pimp it lol. She ain't perfect but came out pretty decent! @FoxC63

Nothing like waiting to the last minute lol, but we're doing Disney Villains. Self- Hades, DW- Cruella, DS9- Dr. Facilier, DS6- Jafar, and DSil- Maleficent

We're all psuedo bounding because of the heat but I made my son his hat and necklace and was proud of my craftiness and wanted to pimp it lol. She ain't perfect but came out pretty decent! @FoxC63

View attachment 428041

That's great work! I love it and I love seeing how creative people are.

Thanks buddy! How are you coming along with Sour Bill?
He’s still missing his face (which is to say no progress has been made since my last post LOL) - so I’m hoping I can get him done this weekend. If not, I’ll have to do without. Which is ok, it won’t ruin the costume, but I was excited about that little touch!

View attachment 428041
Looks great!!! Please post pics of the full costumes while you’re there!!!!

Hi everyone!

We will be attending our 3rd MNSSHP!!

9/20 5 total (2A/3K)-all wearing Halloween themed T-shirts.

Thanks for adding us!! 🎃 :stir:

Sad, wish there were more costumes & accessories posted here as I really love seeing the creative side of our community.

I am trying to decide which Daisy to go with, so it's informal poll time. Which Daisy?

A) Pink shirt, purple bow and shoes
B) Purple shirt, pink bow and shoes
C) Purple shirt, shoes and bow

How does one decide? All the boys costumes are super easy and DH as Donald is pretty clear cut, but I can't seem to make this decision for myself! LOL!

I am trying to decide which Daisy to go with, so it's informal poll time. Which Daisy?

How does one decide? All the boys costumes are super easy and DH as Donald is pretty clear cut, but I can't seem to make this decision for myself! LOL!
I pick B! I think she wears a purple shirt and pink accessories.

B! For all the way Baby! :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!