**Official 2019 MNSSHP Guest List and Costume Thread**

BadgerGirl84

I used to have a tag...
September 20th. 2 Adults. Likely just a Disney Halloween shirt for me. It's our first party!

• TheLadyRohn

Earning My Ears
    August 20th - Update to add costumes
    2A/2K - Me - Amazing Gleam and Glow Hocus Pocus ears and Cat shirt
    DH - Couldn't talk him into a Maui costume so he is wearing a Gaston t-shirt
    DD12 - Chershire Cat ears and shirt, fun makeup
    DS7 - Buzz Lightyear

Bibbobboo2u

Earning My Ears
    Not our first party
    8/20 - Husband and self - no costumes (limited packing for very short trip); attending Dessert Party with Plaza Garden Viewing
    9/24 - Husband - HM t shirt; self - HM ears; lots of glowing/blinking neon bracelets and necklaces! Attending Cruella's Halloween Hide-A-Way

• Mollymovacca

Mouseketeer
    Our 5th party... I think! Lol
    September 6th
    Myself and DH.... just Halloween tees!
    DS... stormtrooper
    Can’t wait to trick or treat down Main Street! :rainbow:

kittylady1972

Disneyholic
    So excited to be going August 20th. This is the 4th or 5th party for myself and DH, 3rd for some of the kids (though for 2 of them they don't remember the first party...they were 3 and less than 1) and our last party was 2015 I think. Unfortunately for that one, we were unable to see the parade as we waited for the 2nd one but rain cancelled it. This is a total do-over for us.
    After reading this thread, I'm considering doing a little Disney Bounding but it's a bit late for us since we leave for the trip in 2 days. Hopefully we can come up with something quickly.

mackaylc

Mouseketeer
    date attending - August 27
    total number of people in your party 4
    # of Adults and # of children 2 Adults/2 children
    costumes for each party member No costumes currently
    If it's your first MNSSHP or not (if applicable), you get a 🎃 if it's your first! Our first party!
    Any dessert/parade/firework viewing parties will be in blue (if applicable) Dessert party with plaza viewing

So excited!

Last edited:

bebec22

Mouseketeer
    9/29 - 2A. It will be my best friend and I wearing matching Halloween shirts. One shirt will say “Best” and the other will say “Boos” with pictures of Minnie Mouse ghost underneath. Can’t wait, this will be a first for both of us!

Greystar

Earning My Ears
    October 15 - 5(2A/3C)- UP themed: Mom-Ellie, Brother (8) Russell, Brother (5) Carl, Sister (2) Little Ellie, Me-shirt with the house & balloons

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

THEME PARK MAPS

DISNEY WORLD TICKETS

THEME PARK HOURS
    Disney World Rehabs and Closings Disney World Restaurant Menus

DISNEY WORLD VIDEOS