"Official" 2019 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party: Oh-So-Jolly Holiday Celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.
I apologize if this has been asked and answered before.

Does anyone know if DAS is available during the party?

I have always seen it posted as no. However, it was discussed on the MNSSHP thread, someone saying yes. Not sure which post, lots of pages, but PP was referred to thread specific for DAS for details. Sorry for so few details. Hopefully, this will lead you to the info you need, if someone else doesn't reply.

Reservations are now open for the 2019 Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! Holiday Dessert Party
Jingle-Bell-Jingle-BAM_Full_28979.jpg

Like last year, a ticket will get you access to a dessert party along with reserved viewing for Wonderful World of Disney Animation and the holiday firework and projection show - Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM!

Holiday-inspired snacks will include, warm cheese fondue with pretzel bread, roasted onion dip with kettle chips, winter-spiced trail mix, Yule log cake, caramel apple verrine, and more. There will also be festive holiday cookies and assorted beverages such as a gingerbread martini and hot chocolate. A character meet and greet will also be part of the experience.

Pricing for this year has increased by $10, and is date-based.

• November 8 to December 21, 2019: $89 per adult; $53 per child ages 3 to 9 (tax and gratuity included)
  • December 22, 2019 to January 1, 2020: $99 per adult; $59 per child ages 3 to 9 (tax and gratuity included)
  • January 2 to January 5, 2020: $89 per adult; $53 per child ages 3 to 9 (tax and gratuity included)
Reservations are now open, and can be made by calling 407-WDW-DINE or online. Admission to Disney's Hollywood is required.

Last edited:

I have always seen it posted as no. However, it was discussed on the MNSSHP thread, someone saying yes. Not sure which post, lots of pages, but PP was referred to thread specific for DAS for details. Sorry for so few details. Hopefully, this will lead you to the info you need, if someone else doesn't reply.

Like many things Disney, there is really no set answer. Earlier this year we attended a Halloween Party with somebody using DAS. They asked 5 times, only on rides that had somewhat considerable lines.

Pirates = No x1, Yes x1
Space Mountain = Yes
Peter Pan = No
Haunted Mansion = Yes

The CM at Peter Pan made a big show of saying that DAS isn’t available anywhere in the park on party nights.

I would make your plans as if it is not available, and then be pleasantly surprised if it is.

I have a question about FPs during the 4-6 window. If I have a FP booked for 5:20, do I have until 6:00 or 6:20 to use it?

The parks are packed for the Xmas party in my opinion even more than a normal day... I feel each year is getting busier and busier but thats just my opinion.

Reservations are now open for the 2019 Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! Holiday Dessert Party
Jingle-Bell-Jingle-BAM_Full_28979.jpg

Like last year, a ticket will get you access to a dessert party along with reserved viewing for Wonderful World of Disney Animation and the holiday firework and projection show - Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM!

Holiday-inspired snacks will include, warm cheese fondue with pretzel bread, roasted onion dip with kettle chips, winter-spiced trail mix, Yule log cake, caramel apple verrine, and more. There will also be festive holiday cookies and assorted beverages such as a gingerbread martini and hot chocolate. A character meet and greet will also be part of the experience.

Pricing for this year has increased by $10, and is date-based.

• November 8 to December 21, 2019: $89 per adult; $53 per child ages 3 to 9 (tax and gratuity included)
  • December 22, 2019 to January 1, 2020: $99 per adult; $59 per child ages 3 to 9 (tax and gratuity included)
  • January 2 to January 5, 2020: $89 per adult; $53 per child ages 3 to 9 (tax and gratuity included)
Reservations are now open, and can be made by calling 407-WDW-DINE or online. Admission to Disney's Hollywood is required.

Is the seating first come first served or is it reserved?

Is the seating first come first served or is it reserved?
In the past you are pre-assigned a table. So when you check in there's a table number by your name (CM view on clipboard). Then you receive your credentials and time to meet Santa Goofy.

And just to add as this bothers some people, you may share a table with others depending on your guest count. (At least that has been how it has been set up in the past for the JBJB dessert party)

In the past you are pre-assigned a table. So when you check in there's a table number by your name (CM view on clipboard). Then you receive your credentials and time to meet Santa Goofy.

I thought this might be the case ...so we will skip this party we did the Frozen Party at Epcot and had to share a table it was very uncomfortable...

News

Candlelight Processional Narrators - Updated Post #4
Min-Na Wen - November 29 through December 1
Neil Patrick Harris - December 2 through December 5
Whoopi Goldberg - December 6 and 7
Isabella Rossellini - December 8 through 10
TBD - December 11 and 12
Gary Sinise - December 13 through 15
Pat Sajak - December 16 through 18
TBD - December 19 through 21
Steven Curtis Chapman - December 22 through 24
Edward James Olmos - December 25 and 26
Marlee Matlin - December 27 and 28

Lisa Ling - December 29 and 30

Last edited:
News

Candlelight Processional Narrators - Updated Post #4
Min-Na Wen - November 29 through December 1
Neil Patrick Harris - December 2 through December 5
Whoopi Goldberg - December 6 and 7
Isabella Rossellini - December 8 through 12
Gary Sinise - December 13 through 15
Pat Sajak - December 16 through 18
TBD - December 19 through 21
Steven Curtis Chapman - December 22 through 24
Edward James Olmos - December 25 and 26
Marlee Matlin - December 27 and 28

Lisa Ling - December 29 and 30
Actually December 11-12 still say TBD on Disney’s website

I have the Tomorrowland Terrace dessert party reserved for the 10:00 fireworks and I want to watch the 11:00 parade. How would you recommend finding a parade spot after the dessert party? Is there somewhere recommended to go to get a front row spot?

Please critique my MVMCP plan :)

Aim to get FP for 7DMT, Big Thunder Mountain, Jungle Cruise for the 4-6 hour.
6:00 Find a spot to see Elsa light up the castle
6:30 - 9:00 Do the following rides: Space Mountain, Tomorrowland Speedway, Astro Orbiter, Monsters Inc, Barnstormer, Mad Tea Party
9:00 Dessert Party at Tomorrowland Terrace
10:00 Fireworks
Right after fireworks find a Parade Spot (where??)
11:00 Parade
Meet Moana after the parade (Or someone takes kids to meet Moana while other adult saves parade spot)
Go back to the resort.

When and where would be a good time for a quick dinner? Is there anywhere that you could eat and see the Frozen Holiday Wish Stage Show at the same time?

I see on another site that a meet with Donald & Scrooge is available. Is this party Donald different than the one during the day? Wearing a different outfit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!