Official 2019 HHN-29 Thread

I believe I saw a mention in the 2018 HHN thread that the BOGO tickets were able to be upgraded. I assume this would cover any of the FF, ROF type of passes.

Any direct or indirect experience whether this was the case last year?

Hmm can’t say I heard of this or remember reading in last year’s thread. Did you do a search in the thread?

I had to go back and make sure :) It was on the first page, but didn't see any follow up confirmation.

Ticket Information & Pricing (Standard)

2 dates added 9/19 & 9/26

Offer is Expired for the BOGO night tix.

Note: said tix may be upgraded at park GS (outside) to a more expensive tix ( information received via phone call with Universal’s ticketing department, YMMV)

I had to go back and make sure :) It was on the first page, but didn't see any follow up confirmation.

Ticket Information & Pricing (Standard)

2 dates added 9/19 & 9/26

Offer is Expired for the BOGO night tix.

Note: said tix may be upgraded at park GS (outside) to a more expensive tix ( information received via phone call with Universal’s ticketing department, YMMV)

Good catch! I’m trying to think how they would credit it though? As in one person gets the whole value or do they split it among 2 tickets?

For that upgrade last year, a person would be credited for the amount they paid for the BOGO tickets
They would pay the difference for the remainder costs

How much a savings they would end up with I don’t know

Prices were higher for single day tickets when that special ended

Hey all just want to be sure I understand this before buying a BOGO. We'll be visiting Thursday and Friday Oct 10th and Oct 11th. I'll be heading to HHN solo so plan to do Thursday night in some type of RIP tour. Can you confirm that my original ticket type (BOGO in this case) will not prevent me from also signing up for a RIP tour? Thanks!

Hey all just want to be sure I understand this before buying a BOGO. We'll be visiting Thursday and Friday Oct 10th and Oct 11th. I'll be heading to HHN solo so plan to do Thursday night in some type of RIP tour. Can you confirm that my original ticket type (BOGO in this case) will not prevent me from also signing up for a RIP tour? Thanks!

I purchased a private RIP tour last year and used the BOGO ticket. As long as you are using the BOGO on a valid day (Sun-Th I believe), even if it's the free day, then you are good to go.

Joining in. Planning on taking advantage of the BOGO offer to attend on 10/27 and 10/29! We enjoyed the scareactor dining last year but found the organization of it terrible. Hoping to convince BF that a tour is in the budget for this year!

Was gonna buy the bogo offer but we are gonna be there 5 days the end of October. and we figure for us its better to get the FFP with express so we are gonna wait for those to come out

You should be able to use the BOGO with a Thursday RIP, but I don’t think you will be able to enter HHN on *Friday (or Saturday) with the BOGO ticket.

*Correction: Friday is included on BOGO tickets.

Last edited:
Ok I am positive I went on a Tuesday last September. Do you think this schedule will change because I planned my vacation around a Tuesday/Wednesday scenario.

Mike Aiello tweeted that the ST2 house will be for Season 2 and the about to be released Season 3. Sounds like it will be a mega-house. We're off to a good start!

How do you purchase a ticket just for Nov 2?

Only options are BOGO and that doesn't include Saturdays, or to buy a package. I already have hotel and park tickets.

Ok I am positive I went on a Tuesday last September. Do you think this schedule will change because I planned my vacation around a Tuesday/Wednesday scenario.

Here’s a pic of the dates for HHN this year from the first page of this sticky. Looks like there is a Tuesday on 10/29. None in September. They are starting HHN earlier this year by loading days onto first week of September.

Last years calendar

BA0771CE-DC61-465A-88BC-07F2C8BA2D74.jpeg

This years calendar

411155A0-F852-46AD-BAA0-7367E2270358.jpeg

Last edited:
How do you purchase a ticket just for Nov 2?

Only options are BOGO and that doesn't include Saturdays, or to buy a package. I already have hotel and park tickets.

1. You would have to buy a single day HHN ticket for that date. Unless there is some other special when tickets are released. If I remember correctly there was some code on cans of coke for discount on single day tickets.

2. You could do a single day HHN add on to your regular park ticket for that day also if I remember correctly. If that still holds you could call and have that add on added to your regular park ticket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter