Official 2019 HHN-29 Thread

From the speculation I’ve heard it’s also possible that there will be a house for: Ghostbusters, Killer Klowns from Outerspace, and House of 1000 Corpses (but none of these have been announced yet).

Yep this is what I've heard too. I'm looking forward to the House of 1000 Corpses one.

Son of a bleep! So excited to see a Ghostbusters house, but had to change plans and wait for next year's HHN. Unfortunately I doubt they'd do it 2 years in a row. Glad you guys will get to enjoy it, it should be awesome!

Son of a bleep! So excited to see a Ghostbusters house, but had to change plans and wait for next year's HHN. Unfortunately I doubt they'd do it 2 years in a row. Glad you guys will get to enjoy it, it should be awesome!

I’m in the same situation. DW and I won’t be doing our HHN/F&WF trip because we have a Rhine River Cruise scheduled for our 20th Anniversary this year.

Lately, it seems that some IPs are repeating at HHNs (Walking Dead, Stranger Things), so there is a slight possibility that Ghostbusters could repeat too.

Trying to figure out if getting an AP is worth it. how much of a difference are the prices for HHN tickets both single day tix and multi nights? Is there a way i can find out before i get the AP

Trying to figure out if getting an AP is worth it. how much of a difference are the prices for HHN tickets both single day tix and multi nights? Is there a way i can find out before i get the AP
See first page of sticky for ticket pricing information

My husband and I want to go, but are conflicted cause we only have a saturday night and need to be somewhere at 7 am the next morning.... We were waiting for something cool to be announced and now it has, lol.. (some of the other houses sound interesting don't get me wrong) What to do, what to do...

My husband and I want to go, but are conflicted cause we only have a saturday night and need to be somewhere at 7 am the next morning.... We were waiting for something cool to be announced and now it has, lol.. (some of the other houses sound interesting don't get me wrong) What to do, what to do...

Maybe single night ticket and public RIP tour? Pick earliest start time and be home relatively early.

This will be my first year attending - 9/28 & 29. DH, DD, DS, and myself are all APs, so we will be able to take advantage of Stay and Scream. Thinking ROF with AP discount, and perhaps EP at a later date, is best options for us. We will also be there on 9/30 for general rides - but have to leave to head home before HHN starts.

So excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!