OFFICIAL 2019 FREE DINING Thread - AVAILABLE to be booked NOW!!!

scrappinginontario

3 1/2 months earlier thank historically offered, Disney is offering Free Dining for select dates from July 5 - September 30, 2019!!!

This is a huge surprise to have it released this early!

To qualify for the free dining plan, you must purchase a non-discounted 5-night/6-day vacation package that includes a room at a select Disney Resort hotel and a ticket with a Park Hopper Option or Park Hopper Plus Option. Everyone in the room must be on the same package.

Whether you qualify for the regular Dining Plan or the Quick-Service Dining Plan depends on which resort you’re staying at. Here are the resorts and what plan they qualify for.

Free Disney Dining Plan Resorts
  • Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
  • Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
  • Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
  • Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village
  • Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House
  • Disney’s Beach Club Villas
  • Disney’s BoardWalk Villas
  • Disney’s Old Key West Resort
  • Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows
  • Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
  • Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
  • Disney’s Beach Club Resort
  • Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
  • Disney’s Contemporary Resort
  • Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
  • Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
  • Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
  • Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
Free Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan Resorts
  • Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
  • Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
  • Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside
  • Disney’s All-Star Music Resort
  • Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort
  • Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – Family Suites only
  • Disney’s Pop Century Resort
The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.

This deal is available to be booked from today through Feb 10, 2019 only which is a really short booking period compared to FD offers in the past.

Last edited:
If there are updates to the first post that people would like made, please PM me and I'll update it with additional information. Thanks!

Last edited:
I thought it odd to that it has been released so early but I’m not shocked about the dates due to Galaxies Edge opening in the fall. What I am shocked with is those staying at mods only get QS this year. I won’t be booking FD this year due to my AP but I’m curious how this will go over with people. I checked almost an hour ago and there was a lot of availability left, probably because no one knew it was coming, but that won’t be the case for much longer probably.

I thought it odd to that it has been released so early but I’m not shocked about the dates due to Galaxies Edge opening in the fall. What I am shocked with is those staying at mods only get QS this year. I won’t be booking FD this year due to my AP but I’m curious how this will go over with people. I checked almost an hour ago and there was a lot of availability left, probably because no one knew it was coming, but that won’t be the case for much longer probably.

It was the same way last year with mods only getting the quick service.

So excited! We just got a camper and had our site booked at the fort, but switched to FD at ASM.

When i saw it, i actually asked DBF if it was April fool's day :rotfl2:

I also couldn't upgrade to Regular DP with POR for 8/24-9/2 very odd. It gave me the choice of Quick Service or Deluxe only!

Has anyone see if there is a Disney Visa Free Dining Offer as well? Usually there's one with some sort of additional dates or something for Disney Visa cardholders. We don't really need the additional window this time, but I'm just curious.

I'm hoping this is a fluke and that summer bookings are down because of GE. I've been thrilled that the trend over the past few years has been lighter crowds in the summer. I'm a teacher and we tend to travel to the World in August. I'd much prefer a room discount over the free dining frenzy.

Was in a reservation.........had the FREE DINING............GATEWAY TIMEOUT!!! That was 30 min ago............system looks to have crashed. Tried phone...........can't even get in!!

Ahhhh FREE DINING!!! o_O

Doug :goofy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter