"Official" 2018 Onsite Hotel Date & Rate Thread

PBH went down a bit in price yesterday for our stay since it looks like Garden View became available, so I cancelled and rebooked at the new rate. The updated information is:

Pangyal
June 26 - June 27
PBH
Garden View 2 Queens
APH
$274/nt

is there any difference in the room discounts between the different annual passes?
I am thinking about getting an ap for the room and ticket discounts for the rest of my party,trying to decide if the savings will be worth it.

The management requests that this thread be closed to discussion, informational only.

This link will help you decide. Lists APH updates & chock full of opinions & conversation. BTW u don’t have to have the AP in hand to make a reservation. However you will need to produce it upon checkin at whatever resort in order to get the rate.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/aph-rates-are-currently-available-updated-04-12-18.3301532/

This thread is designed to collect the 2018 Onsite Date & Rate Info Only!

Any conversation/questions should be addressed via a PM to the appropriate party or in an ongoing or new thread of your choice.

For accessibility purposes, only information formatted in the stated order as follows will be included here, via a cut & paste system

At the top of page 1, is where you will see the above request.

For years we have set up a date/rate thread for the onsite hotels.
This helps others get an idea of what deal they can book for their time periods.

The thread is basically a guide to what rates are possible so a person can plan their budget.

We try to avoid conversations in this sticky as most of us are interested in room costs and codes others have used.

Please feel free to pm keishashadow or myself if you have questions or need help in finding the discount codes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!