Official 2018 MNSSHP Guest List Thread (READ POST 2 before posting!)

August 17
3 people
2 adults, 1 child
No ADR
DD = Minnie, DH and I = no costumes

We have been wanting to go back to MNSSHP for years, but it never worked out with school or work. This year we will be pulling into WDW on August 17 and I just happened to notice it was the first night of the parties! I couldn’t believe that they started that early! So of course I immediately bought the tickets and placed a printout in my daughters Easter basket. She was so excited! We can’t wait!

First MK Party, and first MNSSHP!
September 28
4 People
4 Adults
No ADR (does Lunch count? :scratchin)
No Costumes. We're not costume people, but we love to see everyone elses!

Super excited about this trip, we'll be lunching at The Plaza before the party.

Happy Birthday to the leader of this pack @smitch425 :bday: Thanks for all your advice and encouragement over the years to all us Disney lovers.

I can always remember your birthday since it's shared with my late grandfather and best childhood friend.

Last edited:
Ok we have one date pinned down for sure, so:
October 8
4(2A, 2C)
Costumes- Mickey and gang
ADR whispering canyon 2:00

October 31!
Only me attending (as of now) so one adult, no kids!
As of now, I am going to be a gumball machine!
No ADRs yet - undecided, and no photos yet either

Guys and gals, I love doing this thread for you each year, however, due to some major changes in our daily lives, my time will be much more limited this summer and fall. It is imperative that you give me as much info as currently possible in every post so I can update the list in a timely manner. Any new additional information must be in a new post WITH YOUR PARTY DATE so I don't have to take extra time to search for your names. Again, the things I need for the list are...

-Party date
-Total number attending
-Number of children
-Number of adults
-Costumes (please say undecided if you will be dressing up and don't yet know, and no costumes if you will not be wearing any)
-ADR place and time (if you are planning an ADR but have not booked, just hold off on mentioning it until you've booked)
-any photos you may have

I realize that not everyone will have all of their info ready early on, which is totally fine! I am happy to add info as it comes in, but in an effort to save time, I am reiterating the rules in hopes that some of the vague "We" posts will be a bit more detailed.

Thanks, and happy planning!!!
We are going October 4th. There will be 3 of us, two adults and one child. Costumes are undecided but I want to try to do matching Halloween shirts.

September 9
2 people (most likely...I'm pretty sure my friend is joining me)
both adults
Costumes: me - Hermione Granger; my friend - probably Vanellope (however it's spelled)
No ADR during the party. We're brunching at The BOATHOUSE before getting ready for the party.

Happy Birthday to the leader of this pack @smitch425 :bday: Thanks for all your advice and encouragement over the years to all us Disney lovers.

I can always remember your birthday since it's shared with my late grandfather and best childhood friend.
Can't believe I missed this until now! Thank you!

-Party date October 31st
-Total number attending 2
-Number of adults 2 - Sam and Lena
-Costumes (please say undecided if you will be dressing up and don't yet know, and no costumes if you will not be wearing any) Undecided

October 16th!

2 Adults, 2 kids DD and her BFF age 11.
The girls are going as Tweedle Dee and Dum. me and DH are undecided

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter