Official 2018 MNSSHP Guest List Thread (READ POST 2 before posting!)

September 30th
2 adults
DH-Figment
Me-Spaceship Earth
ADR- BOG 5:50

We are also doing CA Grill brunch that morning so we may be rolling around the party (which will work well for my costume I guess). We haven't been to a party in years, we are very excited!!!

October 30
2 Adults
Disney Halloween Mickey & Minnie tees

October 25 and 28. Myself and my 10 year old son. I’ll be dressed as a pirate and don’t expect my son to decide until 2 weeks before we leave for WDW.

I'm so excited for our first Halloween party!

October 18
Party of 2
1 Adult, 1 Child (Daughter 8)
I think we are going to do Mal and Maleficent
Crystal Palace at 2:20pm
Space Mountain FP 11:35- 12:35pm
Winnie the pooh 12:35- 1:35pm
Haunted Mansion 1:35- 2:35pm

We are going to be in the park around 12pm and doing our FP and some rides before eating at Crystal Palace. My daughter would like to meet Jack & Sally and Jasmine/Genie. However, I'm not sure I want to wait in lines that long, we may have to negotiate :)

Last edited:

Sept 3
3 total
2 adults, 1 child
Self- Ariel blue/black dress, DD- Melody mermaid form DH- no costume, just Ariel tshirt
No park ADR, just Beaches N' Cream @ 2:30pm

(I really wanted him to Disneybound as Eric, but it was too late by the time he understood what I was wanting him to do. So he's stuck with a tshirt and crab hat!)

September 14
2 adults, 2 kids
Probably won't have costumes beyond Minnie ears. Dad will have a Happy Birthday button since it's his birthday!!

October 31.
4 adults 2 children
children: Dorothy and Glenda the good witch
adults undecided. Thinking about Wizard of Oz theme. DDIL could be Merida, she has the hair.

Woohoo, we decided to join in on the 25th of October! 8 people, 6 adults, 2 kids as Peter pan, Tinkerbell, Captain Hook, Smee, Wendy, John, Michael and Tiger-Lily. We have no ADR's. I've seen the snacks and expect not to have any room left for dinner...

Woohoo, we decided to join in on the 25th of October! 8 people, 6 adults, 2 kids as Peter pan, Tinkerbell, Captain Hook, Smee, Wendy, John, Michael and Tiger-Lily. We have no ADR's. I've seen the snacks and expect not to have any room left for dinner...
I’ll be there too! I’ll look for some Peter Pan characters.

9/18
2 adults
Little Green Men from Toy Story
BOG 4 pm

I would like to correct my listing on the front page, for some reason, “army” was added to description but we are actually going as the Little Green Men, you know, the three-eyed aliens. :) Thanks!

October 25th is our party night. Ive finally decided on my costume for this year. I'm going to go as Vampirina! I've already started buying items to piece together my costume. The rest of my party is still deciding what they want to be but my boyfriend may have his idea lined up. We are going to try a few things this coming weekend to see if it will work out. I'm getting so excited seeing all of the posts, pictures and videos from the first party!

Update us:
Avic77: Alice in Wonderland themed Me: Queen of hearts Tshirt and crown, DH: King of Hearts Tshirt and crown, DS16: Ace of Hearts T-shirt (queens guard), DD18: Alice, DD's boyfriend: Mad Hatter or White Rabbit
I hate being hot and uncomfortable so I try to find a cute "tshirt" costume. DD is dead set on a full out costume so She will be in full Alice costume.

We are still going September 25th but we've changed our costumes. My DH decided he did not want to do Tweedle Dee and Dum after all. We went into party city the other day and he found an aviator hat with goggles and got so excited and said he wanted to be Monterey Jack from Chip n Dales Rescue Rangers so he will be that and I will be Gadget Hackwrench. His costume is done but mine hasn't even been started as I have been scouring around for white coveralls that can be dyed and don't cost a fortune. However I am not having much success so I think I will be bounding as Gadget, lilac shirt and bike shorts with darker purple belt but still with ears and goggles and of course the wrench.

We are still going September 25th but we've changed our costumes. My DH decided he did not want to do Tweedle Dee and Dum after all. We went into party city the other day and he found an aviator hat with goggles and got so excited and said he wanted to be Monterey Jack from Chip n Dales Rescue Rangers so he will be that and I will be Gadget Hackwrench. His costume is done but mine hasn't even been started as I have been scouring around for white coveralls that can be dyed and don't cost a fortune. However I am not having much success so I think I will be bounding as Gadget, lilac shirt and bike shorts with darker purple belt but still with ears and goggles and of course the wrench.
Awesome!!! I bet you'll be much cooler in the bounding version

October 26th
2 adults, 2 children
undecided on costumes, probably just costume tees
skipper canteen 3:30

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!