Official 2018 MNSSHP Guest List Thread (READ POST 2 before posting!)

UPDATE:
Originally posted we were attending 9/14 and now it is 9/16.

9/16
2 Adults (DH, myself)
Me - Disneybounding as Village Belle
DH - Disneybounding as Beast
No ADRs

Thanks!

FamBam joined us on the Little Mermaid Disney Bounding so we got:
Me-Ursula
DH-Triton
DD-Ariel
Ma-Scuttle
Sis-the Ocean, lol!

We are also eating at Skipper’s Canteen at 5:55 PM.

Thanks for updating!

Add us to 10/23! Finally bought our tickets tonight to get extra points on our credit card!

Edit: Just realized we are already on 10/23. We finally did buy our tickets, though.

• Costumes may not contain sharp objects, pointed objects or materials that may accidentally strike another Guest.

I know this thread is more a guest list/check in but I had a question. DH is going as King Triton. I’ve made the crown and cuffs from foam and he’ll have a t-shirt with the abs, I was making a trident, but the only thing I have for the actual handle is a wooden dowel... not sure that’ll be allowed into the park. What are your thoughts?

9/9 (2A) both Jungle Cruise Skippers @Crusader10hky
DkkMz08WsAII7D-.jpg:large

-September 18
-3 Attending, 2 adults, 1 5 yo daughter
-Costumes : undecided
-ADR : None

Our first, so we're super excited!

October 18
3 total attending
2 adults (me and DH) 1 child (DS5)
Costumes undecided
ADR 4:00 Ohana

Last edited:
date: 10/30
2 people attending (myself and DD15)
No costumes, maybe fun shirts or ears
ADR @ The Plaza 4:00

So very excited we will be attending another MNSSHP! We attended in 2013, and have attended a few MVMCP. Love the parties!!!! This will be a surprise mother-daughter trip for my DD15, and myself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter