Official 2018 MNSSHP Guest List Thread (READ POST 2 before posting!)

-9/28
-2 Adults
-no costumes

Finally bite the bullet, we went last year so were planning to skip this trip but knew I would want to go once we were there and surrounded by all the fall decorations. Also excited to see the updates to Space Mountain and the tea cups!

-9/28
-2 Adults
-no costumes

Finally bite the bullet, we went last year so were planning to skip this trip but knew I would want to go once we were there and surrounded by all the fall decorations. Also excited to see the updates to Space Mountain and the tea cups!

Finally! I'm so excited to see someone else on 9/28! Maybe it'll be nice and quiet down there :rotfl2:

DH and I will be attending Sept 3, no costumes and no ADRs.....We will be winging it with counter service.....we live crazy, right?!?

September 28
2 adults DD & I
We will be wearing Halloween Disney Shirts & ears (will add photos once done)
Boathouse noon

Party date: October 8
2 adults, 0 children, DJ and myself
-Costumes - Halloween shirts
-lunch ADR at Sanaa at noon, will head to MK after (we will have APs)

We are super late to adding this event, but we are going! Our family of 4 adults and 1 birthday girl (4) will be attending the party on Sunday 9/9! Since we are so late to the guest list, costumes are more disneybounding, or t-shirts, if anything. DD will be done up like a mermaid and I will likely wear my Ursula shirt and do some fun make-up, can't say for te rest of the group though.

Change on me for 9/9 (I may have mistyped the 7th but I am on the 9th) - now bounding as Moana. My friend may do her Wonder Woman costume from last year, but undecided. We started thinking about the heat.
You typed the 9th the first time, so sorry about that!

List is current! Please check your line(s) for accuracy. Thanks!!!

Party date - 10/11
-Total number attending - 2
-Number of children - 1 (DS 7)
-Number of adults - 1
-Costumes - Russell and Kevin from Up
-ADR place and time - None
-any photos you may have - None

Last edited:
Great thread!
I'll be at the 10/5 party!
1 adult, and 1 child (DD6)
Costumes- DD will be Tamatoa and I'm going for a Haunted Mansion wallpaper dress :)
ADR: Early dinner @ The Plaza

Guys and gals, I love doing this thread for you each year, however, due to some major changes in our daily lives, my time will be much more limited this summer and fall. It is imperative that you give me as much info as currently possible in every post so I can update the list in a timely manner. Any new additional information must be in a new post WITH YOUR PARTY DATE so I don't have to take extra time to search for your names. Again, the things I need for the list are...

-Party date
-Total number attending
-Number of children
-Number of adults
-Costumes (please say undecided if you will be dressing up and don't yet know, and no costumes if you will not be wearing any)
-ADR place and time (if you are planning an ADR but have not booked, just hold off on mentioning it until you've booked)
-any photos you may have

I realize that not everyone will have all of their info ready early on, which is totally fine! I am happy to add info as it comes in, but in an effort to save time, I am reiterating the rules in hopes that some of the vague "We" posts will be a bit more detailed.

Thanks, and happy planning!!!
Guys and gals, I love doing this thread for you each year, however, due to some major changes in our daily lives, my time will be much more limited this summer and fall. It is imperative that you give me as much info as currently possible in every post so I can update the list in a timely manner. Any new additional information must be in a new post WITH YOUR PARTY DATE so I don't have to take extra time to search for your names. Again, the things I need for the list are...

-Party date
-Total number attending
-Number of children
-Number of adults
-Costumes (please say undecided if you will be dressing up and don't yet know, and no costumes if you will not be wearing any)
-ADR place and time (if you are planning an ADR but have not booked, just hold off on mentioning it until you've booked)
-any photos you may have

I realize that not everyone will have all of their info ready early on, which is totally fine! I am happy to add info as it comes in, but in an effort to save time, I am reiterating the rules in hopes that some of the vague "We" posts will be a bit more detailed.

Thanks, and happy planning!!!
Attending 9/17. One adult, no costume

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!