"Official" 2018 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party - Holiday Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading through this thread so far, looks like a few people are already planning to go to the party on Tuesday November 13th! Add me to the list!

Tickets are already on sale?? Awesome!

We will be attending the November 8 party. Fits right into our plans! :)

I'll be doing MVMCP for the first time this November - we had predicted that one of the dates would be the 30th so I'm glad that the official announcements line up with that! The party will be the only thing we do that day, so our plan is to show up at 4pm, hope for some decent fastpasses remaining between then and 7, and then take advantage of the evening's festivities.

I'm open to any suggestions people might have for this event for two adults in their 20s (no kids) who have absolutely zero interest in Frozen.

I think I get the gist of MVMCP... I went to MNSSHP last year, and it seems like the same party with different holiday theming. Is this correct? For example: holiday parade, holiday fireworks, holiday stage show, free holiday treats, not free holiday treats, rare character meet and greets, generally shorter ride lines... etc.

I read what I.could in the 2017 MVMCP thread, but I was wondering if there are any major differences or strategies for the Christmas party, as opposed to the Halloween party.
They give out free hot cocoa and cookies throughout the park too. It was really fun(and a nice break) to sit in Pinocchio’s Village Haus and hold up the signs to people on Its A Small Ride

December 18th for us, of course it will be the highest price ticket :( but our first time, so we will make it happen. pirate:

I'll be doing MVMCP for the first time this November - we had predicted that one of the dates would be the 30th so I'm glad that the official announcements line up with that! The party will be the only thing we do that day, so our plan is to show up at 4pm, hope for some decent fastpasses remaining between then and 7, and then take advantage of the evening's festivities.

I'm open to any suggestions people might have for this event for two adults in their 20s (no kids) who have absolutely zero interest in Frozen.
Also no small kids, interested in this also, with little interest in Frozen.

Excited to go to the first party this year. I'll be solo so I'm planning on lining up early for the dwarves since we didn't want to do the long line 2 years ago. Nice perk of being solo is only annoying myself with the long line

They give out free hot cocoa and cookies throughout the park too. It was really fun(and a nice break) to sit in Pinocchio’s Village Haus and hold up the signs to people on Its A Small Ride

Definitely will have to research the best areas for treats once the party dates start this year... I do love a good cocoa+cookie combo but we'll be planning on doing a larger lunch at one of the resorts earlier that day and we intend to limit our junk intake as much as possible, hahaha!

Definitely will have to research the best areas for treats once the party dates start this year... I do love a good cocoa+cookie combo but we'll be planning on doing a larger lunch at one of the resorts earlier that day and we intend to limit our junk intake as much as possible, hahaha!
Good luck passing up free hot chocolate and cookies! Lol

Yay, super excited! We did our first MNSSHP last year and this year will be our first MVMCP! We're planning to go on 11/16!

DH and I are planning to be at WDW Nov 8-12. Ideally we’d get party tix for the 8th, but is that night going to be one of the busiest parties?
Would we be smarter to get tix for the 9th?

Does anyone have info on what the prices are for adults & kids for each of the dates? The official Disney blog just says "starting at $95. Thanks.

Just purchased my Party Tickets! My family's first trip to Disney World and we are so excited! Yay! We are going on December 11th!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter