"Official" 2018 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party - Holiday Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
So do you see the Kiss Goodnight after the party or would you need to see that on a regular nite closing?

We are getting off the Dream on 21st December, and heading to WDW. Hoping to be able catch a party on Fri 21st or Sat 22nd!

Claire :)

Yes, that would be awesome! Do you think Tuesday will be better than Thursday? Crowd wise.
I do, but I will check with Kenny the Pirate, he always tells the better option. The later we go the heavier crowds I would imagine with school getting out. We are aiming for Tuesday.

I've been waiting for this thread to start up again. Makes it feel more official. We did our first MVMCP last year with all of the great advice on last year's forum, we loved it and plan to go again this year. We will be there 11/27-12/5, still undecided which day we will try to do though.

Following along!

My first (and only!) MVMCP was 2016 during my DCP. I'm so excited to return this year with my family during our Thanksgiving trip, hopefully there will be a date that falls within our week.

Thanks, @Momof2Singers! Was this info from the UK Attraction site?
I am not sure, it was on a Disney Facebook page that was started here in US this morning with lots of responses, there was a different poster that was from the UK so that is possible. I was just wondering why the UK gets to book for parties a month before us here in US.

I am not sure, it was on a Disney Facebook page that was started here in US this morning with lots of responses, there was a different poster that was from the UK so that is possible. I was just wondering why the UK gets to book for parties a month before us here in US.

I don't believe they do. According to the other source I've seen with these dates, the person who released this information was a UK-based "ticket broker." They may have been released information from Disney about the dates/prices, but they're not on sale to anyone just yet

Apparently yesterday they were available for purchase, today they weren't. Seems like someone jumped the gun and Disney shut that down real fast. (Which, they should. The dates haven't even been officially released yet.)

I’m here!! Thanks again @monique5 for coordinating this post-
We are going again this Nov (hooray :) ) but undecided if we will do mvmcp again.

Looking forward to following your updates!
I'm in the same boat as you. We loved the party but I don't know if it's "must-do" for us. We went to the party on our last night there, which was my DD7's first time in Disney so it was a perfect ending to a perfect trip. BUT, it's really expensive and unless you want to wait in lines to see the characters that are only there during the party, I don't think it's worth it. Just my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter