"Official" 2018 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party - Holiday Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
My sister and I bought our tickets for the December 9th party today.

FD BB at POP and had gift cards to pay for most of our party ticket cost so now I'm trying to convince her a MNSSHP trip is becoming easier to swing lol.

Does anyone remember what the latest ADR reservation available was last year on MVMCP night if you did not have a party ticket?

I'm thinking of going to my first Christmas party and was wondering how the FP situation works. I went to the Halloween party last year, is it the same you can go in at 4pm and use your party ticket to make fast pass selections? I'm going to also have a 4 day ticket, but wouldn't use one of those days on the party day. Would I be able to make 5 days of fast passes? The party day would be the first day of the trip.

I have just bought my tickets! So excited. Do people get into the festive spirit by wearing Christmas attire?

I have just bought my tickets! So excited. Do people get into the festive spirit by wearing Christmas attire?
Yes they do wear all kinds of Christmas attire. From matching PJ's to ugly Christmas sweaters. It is all up to you and the weather. It can be quite cold during the party or warm depending on when you go. :santa:

Yes they do wear all kinds of Christmas attire. From matching PJ's to ugly Christmas sweaters. It is all up to you and the weather. It can be quite cold during the party or warm depending on when you go. :santa:
I would have never thought to wear PJs to the party....

I think it's amusing that the Jungle (Jingle) Cruise isn't listed as a ride that will be open on the Disney website yet they're using a photo of it for the "Attractions Open During the Event" section.

Good pick up. I wonder why.

Does anyone know when websites like working advanatage will get discounted tickets? They had MVMCPP AND MNSSHP tickets 10% off last year

Ho ho ho!! Have not bought my tickets but will be for Thursday November 29th!!
Two years ago when we attended, it was a Friday, and fairly busy. Hoping for lower crowds since it's Thursday and not a weekend party!

I wanted to confirm that judging on past history, starting with 12/22 the parade and Holiday Wishes will be in Magic Kingdom for the week of Christmas? We are going 12/20 -12/24 and I am considering the 12/20 party but with a 4 year old, I am guessing that fatigue will play a factor after 10:00 PM and the parade and fireworks would be two of his biggest highlights.

I wanted to confirm that judging on past history, starting with 12/22 the parade and Holiday Wishes will be in Magic Kingdom for the week of Christmas? We are going 12/20 -12/24 and I am considering the 12/20 party but with a 4 year old, I am guessing that fatigue will play a factor after 10:00 PM and the parade and fireworks would be two of his biggest highlights.

Yes, that is what has occurred in the past. Please note that it's "Extra" crowded during regular park day and during the day. PP hold spots "earlier" than during the party. Heat could be a factor in holding a spot too. Fireworks are different, exclusive to MVMCP (Holiday Wishes), HEA is the fireworks even after the last MVMCP.

Does anyone know if there are any packages to get reserved seating at Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade? I saw the fireworks packages, but I assume that's only for the fireworks?

In 2016, parade viewing was included with the Dessert Party. It wasn’t included last year.

Last edited:
I am excited now. I just booked my plane ticket for $11.20 with airline miles. I was hoping to leave more around 4 but took a 1:35 flight - probably a good thing as I have to go to work the next morning

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter