"Official" 2018 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party - Holiday Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any rumors on when dates/ticket prices will formally be announced? I mean, I know the dates pretty much are the same each year, but still. I see in the past they've been announced anywhere from February to April.

I have a trip planned 11/5-11/9, and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the party dates match up with last year's so we can hit the first party of the year!

Any rumors on when dates/ticket prices will formally be announced? I mean, I know the dates pretty much are the same each year, but still. I see in the past they've been announced anywhere from February to April.

I have heard end of April for dates and then May for purchasing. Not totally sure, though.

Went with my mom in 2015 - looking forward to sharing MVMCP with my kids & DH for the first time! Going Nov 15- 18th just for holiday stuff!

We will be there Nov 10-18 and we are definitely doing MVMCP. It's the whole reason we planned our trip when we did! Can't wait to start planning!

If the stars magically align this is around the time I’d want to be there! Buuuut it may be a pipe dream until future years so I’ll merrily stalk in the meantime haha

Thanks for starting the thread! We're planning to do MVMCP the night before our Merrytime cruise on the Fantasy! :)

If everything goes according to plan, we will be there in November. I’m hoping things work out and we can do our first MVMCP. I’m so excited but don’t want to say anything yet!!!

I’m totally following. Last time we visited WDW we didn’t do the party but followed schedule and went to MK at rope drop on a party day and left by early afternoon and it worked out great. We’ll either do the same thing this year or I am going to try to convince DH for us to attend the party. It’ll be myself, DH, DD2 and DS4. DD2 is more of a night owl than DS4 but he seems better at night so I’m hoping he can stay up.

Only a couple dates open to take the RV down in November or December :joker: I may or may not be contemplating booking one just in case I can swing DH.

We are planning 12/7-12/12 and hoping for a 12-11 party. We went to the MNSSHP last year are looking forward to the Christmas party.

We went to the 2nd to last party last year and absolutely loved it! I'm hoping to go down Dec 19-22 this year with a party on the 20th. If the dates work we're going to try to wrangle BIL and his 2 children to go with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!