"Official" 2018 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - A Spooktacular Celebration!

Interesting. I wonder if they're coming out later now that there are probably multiple sets?

I’ll let you know if that’s actually true. It’s about 4:25 now and we still haven’t received our wristbands. There’s only about 10 groups that don’t have them.

Got our wristbands at 4:29. Door opened at 4:30 we were done by 4:37!! Absolutely awesome interaction!!
Just a word of warning he popped around the corner to get the first people and it scared one of the kids. I thought it was kind of awesome!
They did not sign but we got a card.

Waited an hour sitting on the floor in air conditioning eating popcorn. Well worth it!!

Line was crazy long when we left. Went straight through bypass.

Got our wristbands at 4:29. Door opened at 4:30 we were done by 4:37!! Absolutely awesome interaction!!
Just a word of warning he popped around the corner to get the first people and it scared one of the kids. I thought it was kind of awesome!

Waited an hour sitting on the floor in air conditioning eating popcorn. Well worth it!!

Yay awesome! So excited to meet them!!

I’ll let you know if that’s actually true. It’s about 4:25 now and we still haven’t received our wristbands. There’s only about 10 groups that don’t have them.

Thank you so much for reporting back! Glad you were able to finish in 7 minutes and it was awesome! Sounds like 3/3:30pm should work well to be one of the firsts.

Hope you had a great time at MNSSHP! :-)

Where exactly did the line start? I think I had read near Tinker Bell?

We are going to the party on 25th oct and the fprecast is showing rain. Just in case I want to be prepared or the worst tought wishing for the best! Can someone check if the list of indoor charachters is correct?

Jack and sally
Moana
Elvis stitch
Mickey
7D

I'm not sure about the others.
I just wanted you to know that on our August 28th party we had rain. It was very heavy before the party started, so much so that I stepped in a puddle up to my ankles getting on the People Mover. Then we couldn't use our FP for 7DMT as they closed the ride during the storm. By the time the party officially started at 7 the rain had lighted up but had not yet stopped. We had gotten in line between 6:30 and 7:00 to meet Pooh and friends as I dressed as Winnie the Pooh. They did not come out early but at 7:00 all four arrived for the meet and greet. They each had a cast member holding an umbrella for them and then they actually stand under cover for the pictures. We didn't get to meet them until the second set, but they returned and I was so happy they did. There was a table with an umbrella at the end of the line so that we could remove our rain ponchos prior to our turn. Although that night of the party we have several photo pass pictures with us still wearing our ponchos. I hope that you don't get the rain as the forecast changes all the time in Florida, but if you do be sure to check to see if meet and greet locations change due to rain for those characters that usually meet outside. The rain stopped during the party, but kept the headless horseman from riding before our parade and the pirates were using mops instead of flags. My Granddaughter had been on our school color guard team so she was disappointed they were not tossing flags. I personally thought the mops were very appropriate! However the rain did not stop us from having a wonderful time that evening. This was my first MNSSHP and I loved it even with the rain. Hope you have an amazing time!

We are going to the party on 25th oct and the fprecast is showing rain. Just in case I want to be prepared or the worst tought wishing for the best! Can someone check if the list of indoor charachters is correct?

Jack and sally
Moana
Elvis stitch
Mickey
7D

I'm not sure about the others.

We are going to be at the party on the 25th as well (our first time at MNSSHP), crossing my fingers the weather report changes a few times and we don't end up with rain!

We are going to be at the party on the 25th as well (our first time at MNSSHP), crossing my fingers the weather report changes a few times and we don't end up with rain!
It changed three times just today. It started with no rain, changed to 50% chance of rain, and now it’s back to a 20% chance. I’m fine with rain on my trip as long as it isn’t Tuesday or Thursday! Lol

We were at the party 2 weeks ago and this was true then, hopefully the same for you. It was not marked DVC entrance, just “Special Event” like all the other entrances, but the CMs there were asking anyone who tried to enter there to show their DVC card. Many people tried to enter there before 4 who were not DVC because there was no line, versus the very long lines of guests lined up at the Special Event entrances that were not yet open since it was before 4. So go to the far right as you look at MK, and that should be the place! Have fun!!
Will DVC members get their wristband at 2 and is the bypass section open at that time? TIA!

It changed three times just today. It started with no rain, changed to 50% chance of rain, and now it’s back to a 20% chance. I’m fine with rain on my trip as long as it isn’t Tuesday or Thursday! Lol

Before we got here we had a 50% chance of rain everyday. It sprinkled a bit our first day (day after Micheal made landfall) and is spritzing a bit now. Otherwise not a drop.

Those of you that have parade viewing with your dessert party - has anyone been able to check in at TT for your credentials earlier than 4:30? Also, does your entire party need to be present to check in? Thanks!

Before we got here we had a 50% chance of rain everyday. It sprinkled a bit our first day (day after Micheal made landfall) and is spritzing a bit now. Otherwise not a drop.
Nice! That’s reassuring! I’m seeing 60% chances but it’s been changing every day so who knows what will happen

Going to the party on the 25th! Curious to know if the Pooh characters are still coming out at 6:30? Anyone with any recent reports?

I’ll post the time that I get in a Character line and the time that I meet them for October 25&28 Parties. And I’ll post summaries of both parties hopefully the day after with pictures. What I’m looking forward to is November 1, when I can shave off this beard.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter