"Official" 2018 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - A Spooktacular Celebration!

Haven’t heard much about lines for our Aladdin friends....how have the waits been for Aladdin/Abu and Jasmine/Genie this year??

We met Stitch @ 6:39 on 10/4. Then walked over and got in the line for Donald and Daisy. They hadn't started meeting yet. Met them @ 7:18 (first set). We then headed to Minnie's line and met her at 7:56 (2nd set?).

We met Mickey @ 11:27 after about a 10-15 minute wait.

Hope that helps.

Yes, thank you!

Anyone there tonight? How does it seem crowd wise? We are going to the Sunday party but I’m considering an additional impromptu party.

Wait times look pretty awesome.

Anyone there tonight? How does it seem crowd wise? We are going to the Sunday party but I’m considering an additional impromptu party.

Wait times look pretty awesome.

Was just coming by to say the same thing. Wait times look pretty darn good and looks like nice weather.

We’re still reminiscing about our great party last Friday. Just did a little parade re-enactment around the living room thanks to YouTube. :-)

I did two parties this year (2 weeks apart) and am glad I did. I kind of like seeing the ebbs/flows and differences in how things go over the course of two parties.

Have fun on Sunday.

Was just coming by to say the same thing. Wait times look pretty darn good and looks like nice weather.

We’re still reminiscing about our great party last Friday. Just did a little parade re-enactment around the living room thanks to YouTube. :-)

I did two parties this year (2 weeks apart) and am glad I did. I kind of like seeing the ebbs/flows and differences in how things go over the course of two parties.

Have fun on Sunday.

For better or worse, in headed over. We arrived today but I’d rather be at the party than sitting in our room. :-). And my wife is putting my kiddos to bed, so all is good!

The weather is awesome too. I wonder if the lack of crowds are due to the differential pricing?

Or what if this is perception? We be gotten to be fine with Christmas week crowds, so this seems Empty to me.

The weather is awesome too. I wonder if the lack of crowds are due to the differential pricing?

Or what if this is perception? We be gotten to be fine with Christmas week crowds, so this seems Empty to me.

Having done last weeks high cost/no discount Friday party vs the same night just two weeks earlier (lower cost and with AP discount), I am a believer in the variable pricing having an impact. Especially when you have a cluster of varied prices together (back to back nights or one day apart) like right now.

We talked to several folks around the resort who did last Thursday and it really sounded nothing like our experience Friday. So odd.

Having done last weeks high cost/no discount Friday party vs the same night just two weeks earlier (lower cost and with AP discount), I am a believer in the variable pricing having an impact. Especially when you have a cluster of varied prices together (back to back nights or one day apart) like right now.

We talked to several folks around the resort who did last Thursday and it really sounded nothing like our experience Friday. So odd.

I have to reluctantly say that I hope the variable pricing does have an effect for our party. We are going the 26th, which is a Friday, but it is also the first night of the next price tier. So, I’m hoping many people will decide to opt for the cheaper Thursday party (sorry to all you 10/25 party-goers!). I know, this is a very selfish attitude...:oops: I guess what I’m really hoping for is not a repeat of the recent party that was SO crowded.

I think it’s strange that the Thursdays have been busier than Fridays.

Are all Fridays more expensive? It probably won’t hold true next year (once word gets out), but for $10 or so picking the more expensive night would be well worth it.

Great! Thanks for this info. We will hopefully be in the park before 4 ( will be there earlier in the day and are taking a break for a bit) and were hoping to get our bands at Tortuga Tavern but wanted to make sure the kids got the starter bag as I know they would love that.
Just to confirm - I was at the 9/21 party and the check in spot at Tomorrowland DID have bags and starter candy. I can't speak about the other check in spots inside the park though.

Thinking about a party next Friday or Sunday i was thinking the Friday party should be more crowded than a Sunday party but now I'm not sooo sure

Just to confirm - I was at the 9/21 party and the check in spot at Tomorrowland DID have bags and starter candy. I can't speak about the other check in spots inside the park though.
Oooh, thanks for the confirmation!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter