Official 2018 HHN-28 Thread

Also, these snacks put Disney's Halloween stuff to shame.

Hello extra ten pounds, welcome to the party.

That's why I'm dieting now. I gotta make room or my clothes won't fit after HHN:) Most of those look pretty good. Hopefully, I can get them to remove the peanut stuff from some of it, because DS would eat them without it. No allergy; our family just doesn't like peanuts or peanut butter:confused3

Aww you beat me to it.

Ok, silver medal is bestowed

Also, these snacks put Disney's Halloween stuff to shame.

Hello extra ten pounds, welcome to the party.

IDK, did the mnsshp dessert party opening day. The spread was inventive, themed well and varied, lots of mini-sized versions of stuff they were selling throughout the parks. Found a few new favorites lol

Looks pretty cool though, I'm jealous.

Same! They used to have this amazing walk thru attraction at USH with live actors portraying their famous franchise.

Had hoped they’d incorporate it or more of the characters in FL but the initial reboots of classic monsters were so dismal, i’ve Lost hope. :sad:

Monsters’ cafe decor is a treasure, too bad the food is even scarier:rolleyes1. No idea why they haven’t morphed it into a character buffet or standard restaurant, even if just limited fare.

Son did 5 houses and aov last night. I haven't spoken to him in person yet but thought text he said his favorite houses were stranger things and poltergeist, he said blumhouse was good too.
Aov was good but not as good as their first year

Couple of people we spoke to last night said the same thing about AOV........

And no pool scene in Poltergeist..........can’t remember who said they hoped it would be there.........

But can’t wait for tonight........:thumbsup2

Couple of people we spoke to last night said the same thing about AOV........

And no pool scene in Poltergeist..........can’t remember who said they hoped it would be there.........

But can’t wait for tonight........:thumbsup2

I had mentioned a pool but just tried to make a bad joke about the moral of the movie being 'don't put in a pool'.

Anyone have opinions on the Unmasking the Horror tours.
I booked the 6 house for this year - I had tried for last years but was not able to as they were filled - so I made sure to get it this year

Also I saw a rumor that they might be starting HHN earlier next year - considering they added Wednesdays earlier on I would not be surprised - thoughts?

Hello! I have a premier pass and I wondering if I would be able to go on 9/18 (Tuesday) with my premier annual pass.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter