Official 2017 MNSSHP Guest List Thread (read 1st post for posting rules)

MikeRx and family (3 adults 1 child (9), costumes undecided), October 12th, late lunch/pre-party dinner at Liberty Tree Tavern.

October 3rd - 2 adults, 1 child - DS is going as Captain Jack. Adults are still undecided.

Also thinking about going 10/5 as well, but we'll see!

Last edited:

Update:
LouFapp-3(2A/1C)-undecided
The Wave late lunch is being cancelled. Instead we are grabbing a light snack and saving room for our new ADR. Happy HalloWishes Dessert Premium Package!

Just got tickets for September 1st. Woohoo! 2 adults and 2 kids.

And we have a 4:55 at our favorite MK restaurant - Skipper's Canteen!

We're driving from Atlanta that day, so we'll probably get to MK just in time for our ADR.

Costumes are still TBD. My DD wanted us to go as circus performers, my DH wants us to go as ABBA, and my DS shrugged (he's 12 and doesn't communicate very much!). I'm like, these ideas are not very Disney. I have my work cut out!

Just got tickets for September 1st. Woohoo! 2 adults and 2 kids.

And we have a 4:55 at our favorite MK restaurant - Skipper's Canteen!

We're driving from Atlanta that day, so we'll probably get to MK just in time for our ADR.

Costumes are still TBD. My DD wanted us to go as circus performers, my DH wants us to go as ABBA, and my DS shrugged (he's 12 and doesn't communicate very much!). I'm like, these ideas are not very Disney. I have my work cut out![/QUOT

Oooh, can you tell me about skipper canteen, we have never been there, but have tentative ADR for October!! (tentative, because the rest of my group isn't sure they want to do it!?)

@Tmom5 - We had both fish dishes and the lamb chops and everything was very tasty. We've eaten at all the MK restaurants (BOG, Cinderella's, The Plaza, Tony's, Crystal Palace, and LTT) and the food at Skipper's was the most interesting. I hope it's as good as last year! My only criticism is that it took a long time to get seated, but we've had that issue pretty much at all the MK restaurants. I hope it's as good as last year!

date(s) attending 10/10/17 & ?10/14/17?
total number of people in your party 2
# of Adults and # of children 2A 0C
costumes for each party member ???? not sure yet
ADR place and time (this will be listed in red) Crystal Palace 1420

There is no party on 10/14

First time at Disney in October, is it better to go to MNSSHP on a Tuesday or a Thursday or either is fine? We are looking at 17 or 19?

I'm wondering the same about Tuesday and Thursday the week of Columbus Day - October 10 or 12?

Sorry for the delayed response, but I'd pick Tuesday over Thursday just in case there is a weather event. If things are severe, they could offer Thursday as a back up.

List is current! Please check your line(s) for accuracy because I'm pretty sure I left some brain cells in FL. Lol

Well, after much deliberation it looks like our family costume has been chosen!!

At DD's request I will be Max, DD will be Danny and DH will be, you guessed it, Winifred Sanders, lol!
As previoulsy posted we will be attending the party on Thursday September 7th.

See you guys there!

Well, after much deliberation it looks like our family costume has been chosen!!

At DD's request I will be Max, DD will be Danny and DH will be, you guessed it, Winifred Sanders, lol!
As previoulsy posted we will be attending the party on Thursday September 7th.

See you guys there!
LOVE THIS!

date(s) attending aug 25, our 1st mnsshp, also my birthday!
total number of people in your party 3 1adult 2 children

costumes for each party member Want to bed Belle in blue, undecided something Star Wars though.
ADR place and time (this will be listed in red) WCC 215
Any photos will be listed in purple no photos

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter