"Official" 2017 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Boo to You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is our first year we’re actually going to be at Disney for Halloween and we can’t wait!

I had to sign up here because I’d love to know what characters have been out and about on Halloween in the resorts? Does anyone have a list of last years?

We were unsure whether to do the party on Halloween itself or not and this may make the decision for us.

This is our first year we’re actually going to be at Disney for Halloween and we can’t wait!

I had to sign up here because I’d love to know what characters have been out and about on Halloween in the resorts? Does anyone have a list of last years?

We were unsure whether to do the party on Halloween itself or not and this may make the decision for us.

Just click on this: [URL="https://www.disboards.com/threads/official-2017-mickeys-not-so-scary-halloween-party-boo-to-you.3580223/page-445#post-58435433"]Post 8896[/URL] :-)

Oh, check you out! Are plans changing? I've secured a room at Wilderness Lodge... :ssst: And your name is on my reservation...:flower3:

The discussion there is about this, the more I will lean and figure out a way to make it happen.

i need to convince myself that I can go and NOT visit the parks........

Here’s some of our pictures from resort hopping on Halloween last year! We also did trick or treating at many of the resorts. We ended up calling it a night early with character hunting and went to Trader Sam’s. It was a perfect ending to Halloween- a couple drinks, new tiki mugs, some appetizers and Hallowishes from the patio !

6894179D-E41B-40A8-B6AF-10BE447C2586.jpeg 0486F210-34DC-4FE2-936C-D47C29A47B9F.jpeg 7A4B9E32-3E01-43B5-B283-B5F17F461B0F.jpeg 0876246A-0D53-4FBA-A204-B6E0C626D1EF.jpeg C5D238E3-F85F-4E7C-BE1D-7A6A770CBAFE.jpeg C088AC12-DF7E-46BD-A95E-2D93387BE640.jpeg D6517529-E252-495C-887A-C69A953EDD7A.jpeg

Attachments

• 81DF7755-35F4-4024-8091-966E74819771.jpeg
    81DF7755-35F4-4024-8091-966E74819771.jpeg
    82.9 KB · Views: 5
  • B49039CE-A936-4489-A46B-F8B326952B4A.jpeg
    B49039CE-A936-4489-A46B-F8B326952B4A.jpeg
    77.5 KB · Views: 6
Here’s some of our pictures from resort hopping on Halloween last year! We also did trick or treating at many of the resorts. We ended up calling it a night early with character hunting and went to Trader Sam’s. It was a perfect ending to Halloween- a couple drinks, new tiki mugs, some appetizers and Hallowishes from the patio !

View attachment 301947 View attachment 301948 View attachment 301949 View attachment 301950 View attachment 301951 View attachment 301952 View attachment 301953

What a perfect Halloween night! Thanks for sharing the photos, you two look wonderful!

I just realized I never posted my Halloween night resort hunting photos either! Here they are.

Jake is from the DVC Halloween event - which was seriously underwhelming compared to the year before with Jake, Hook and Smee being there.

Attachments

• a1.jpg
    a1.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 23
  • a2.jpg
    a2.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 24
  • a3.jpg
    a3.jpg
    162.7 KB · Views: 26
  • a4.jpg
    a4.jpg
    183.4 KB · Views: 23
  • a5.jpg
    a5.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 22
  • a6.jpg
    a6.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 22
  • a7.jpg
    a7.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 22
  • a8.jpg
    a8.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 23
  • a9.jpg
    a9.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 23
  • a10.jpg
    a10.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 22
Sorry for double post, the software says I may only post 10 files.

Woody is from Fort Wilderness - the Chip and Dale outfits as pirate and Vampire were Fort Wilderness too, but they were only out on 10/30. My friends were laughing at me when I insisted I'd make an extra run there the night before just to make sure I catch my munks. They went to Epcot for food instead. As much as I liekd F&W, I think I got the better end of the deal. ;)

Also here's the last photo of the night... the Headless Horseman from the Fort Wilderness Return to Sleepy Hollow event.

Attachments

• a10.jpg
    a10.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 21
  • a11.jpg
    a11.jpg
    218.3 KB · Views: 20
I just realized I never posted my Halloween night resort hunting photos either! Here they are.

Jake is from the DVC Halloween event - which was seriously underwhelming compared to the year before with Jake, Hook and Smee being there.
Do you remember which characters where at the resorts on Halloween night. Thanks!

Do you remember which characters where at the resorts on Halloween night. Thanks!

Poly was Elvis Stitch
Saratoga was Chip and Dale in "Dapper outfits"
Coronado was mexican donald alternating with pluto
OKW had events starting several days before halloween, we met scarecrow mickey on 10/28 there idr about halloween itself
Gflo had Scarecrow mickey switching with witch minnie
Allstar sports was football goofy switching with cheerleader daisy
music was panchito switching with donald? i think
movies was movie star minnie and not sure who was switching

That's all I can remember off the top of my head

Poly was Elvis Stitch
Saratoga was Chip and Dale in "Dapper outfits"
Coronado was mexican donald alternating with pluto
OKW had events starting several days before halloween, we met scarecrow mickey on 10/28 there idr about halloween itself
Gflo had Scarecrow mickey switching with witch minnie
Allstar sports was football goofy switching with cheerleader daisy
music was panchito switching with donald? i think
movies was movie star minnie and not sure who was switching

That's all I can remember off the top of my head

Thank you so much!

All Star Movies was Minnie switching with Mickey, dark suit with top hat.

Fort Wilderness had Woody, no idea who he was switching with. Probably Jessie.

OKW had Mickey on Halloween night, but I can't remember which outfit for the life of me. I want to say some sort of vampire, I seem to recall a cape with cobwebs. The night before it was Pumpkin Donald.

Music had Panchito and Donald switching, correct.

POFQ had Tiana and Louis alternating.

Port Orleans Riverside had Goofy and Mickey in orange-black outfits, my a9 Mickey photo is from there.

Contemporary had Chip and Dale in the outfits they usually wear at the Festival of Arts, I think they were switching with Minnie.

The Chip and Dale Saratoga outfits are in my picture a3. Only the two there, no switches.

Typhoon Lagoon had tried a dance party with Cop and Robber Chip and Dale (picture a2), but I was told this was changed to a regular meet later.

That's all I can add for now. I have seen pictures of AoA and the Animal Kingdom resorts online, I will see if I can find them again.

EDIT: Found pictures I remembered. 360degreesofDis on Twitter has a lot of outfit pictures if you are ever looking for something like this.

Art of Animation: Pluto in life vest.
Pop Century: Mickey switching with Minnie, clothes look very bright and flowery.
Mickey's BBQ: Scarecrow Mickey, Minnie in a yellowish checkered dress with an apron, Sailor Chip and Dale, Pluto with some googles, probably meant to be an aviator. Goofy looking a lot like the Pete's Silly Sideshow outfit, Pumpkin Donald.
AKL: Safari Daisy, looks like outfit from Tusker House, switching with Pluto, can't really make out outfit.
Carribean beach: Pirate Goofy switching with Pirate Pluto - Goofy's pirate outfit is slightly different from the MNSSHP one.
Beach Club: Minnie in a red outfit, not sure if meant to be a Gypsy or a female Pirate.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter