"Official" 2017 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Boo to You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got an email suggesting from a UK site that in 2018 it may start on the 17th Aug, this is only a guess but the 17th and the 24th they are closing MK at 6pm. That will be early!!

Oh, I remember!! :)

We will be there 10/31 - 1/3 this year. Psyched to be there on Halloween for the first time!

Do you have dates picked yet???

I'm working on it. It will be a very short in and out trip. Check In: Oct 29th - Check Out: Nov 1st, doing one MNSSHP on my birthday Oct 30th and on Oct 31st go to Disney Springs late morning and then resort hopping on Halloween night for the meet & greets.

I'm working on it. It will be a very short in and out trip. Check In: Oct 29th - Check Out: Nov 1st, doing one MNSSHP on my birthday Oct 30th and on Oct 31st go to Disney Springs late morning and then resort hopping on Halloween night for the meet & greets.

Resort hopping on Halloween was my favorite part of our trip last year! We ended the night at Trader Sam's watching Hallowishes from the patio and it was perfect!

See, this why the DIS is amazing! Thanks for letting me know. @OhioStateBuckeye did this last year too and it was a hoot.

2 years now :) Gotta keep breaking the character count record

Yes we all group chatted to share our character info which was fantastic!

I am not sure if we'll do Halloween night this year. Our main reason for being in Orlando is to do the Halloween Horror Nights, we were able to get 4 parties for a little over $100. HHN ended up being busier than usual over actual Halloween, so we may go the first week of October. I do love doing the resort character hunting though. Hmm.

2 years now :) Gotta keep breaking the character count record

I am not sure if we'll do Halloween night this year. Our main reason for being in Orlando is to do the Halloween Horror Nights, we were able to get 4 parties for a little over $100. HHN ended up being busier than usual over actual Halloween, so we may go the first week of October. I do love doing the resort character hunting though. Hmm.

I hope you change your mind. Your report and photos sold me. I can't wait! I will add I'm a little uncomfortable going solo but @Cluelyss is not going to win the bet! BooM! Bring it @Cluelyss!!!

I hope you change your mind. Your report and photos sold me. I can't wait! I will add I'm a little uncomfortable going solo but @Cluelyss is not going to win the bet! BooM! Bring it @Cluelyss!!!

Maybe I'll slip my boyfriend some crazy pills and we'll do a week in early October and then fly in for two nights and do another HHN and resort character hunting. I did just get a lot more vacation time at work haahaha.

Maybe I'll slip my boyfriend some crazy pills and we'll do a week in early October and then fly in for two nights and do another HHN and resort character hunting. I did just get a lot more vacation time at work haahaha.

Sweet!!! Really hoping you can make this happen, a get together with you and @Cluelyss , @sherlockmiles & @lvcourtneyy is a must!

Maybe we can set up splitting rides too. Just a thought. :grouphug:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter