"Official" 2017 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Boo to You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was very nice to meet you guys as well! We actually saw you get to meet Ariel and Eric but we were many groups back in line.

What else did you end up doing that night?

Don't worry about the pictures, it's nice enough you offered so I'm not worried about how long it takes.

Actually, there was one guy who was in our group who was doing character hunting using resort buses and I think he did quite well for himself. I'd prefer a car, but it can be done without one.

We got a couple more pictures, rode BTMRR, got a little more candy, which we didn't end up eating, and saw the hocus pocus show at the end of the night. It was fun!

That's good to know. Maybe we'll do just the Epcot resorts as that's pretty walkable.

:)

Us too! Did anyone notice 2018 dates align with 2012? Here were the dates back in 2012:

MNSSHP 2012
September: 11, 14, 18, 21, 25, 28, 30 2012
October: 4, 5, 8, 11, 12, 14, 16, 18, 21, 23, 25, 26, 28, 30, 31, 2012
November: 2 2012

Question - Will they be they same in 2018? Interesting, very interesting!:scratchin

Hmmm...A Friday night party would put a wrench in my plans as I will have to run Sat morning. :( I just don't think I could swing it. And I already have to com in a day later due to Halloween being on my normal arrival date. I have no clue what I will do the following year when Halloween is on Friday. I may have to bring my whole family to W&D!

We dressed as Jack Sparrow and pirate Ariel, though I got called the redhead most of the night anyway.

I think you guys were a couple groups in front of us for Pooh! You had wonderful costumes!

Wow, so they get to sell it now? That's crazy! Hope you find what you're looking for!

I thought it was a copyright issue but now i'm lost. not sure why they weren't able to sell it. ty! also heard the magic bands are there.

I heard the rumour it was copyright but the person who also designed the fabric that everyone mentioned was the one I thought Disney worked with to create it. :confused3

I can't wait to do the MNSSHP again next year! I'm thinking of dressing as Stitch, cause I can just buy the ear hat and not have to worry about my headband breaking not even an hour into the party :badpc:

Probably won't do the party more then twice ever though, as it's very expensive.

I can't wait to do the MNSSHP again next year! I'm thinking of dressing as Stitch, cause I can just buy the ear hat and not have to worry about my headband breaking not even an hour into the party :badpc:

Probably won't do the party more then twice ever though, as it's very expensive.

same, we did it twice last time and i thought it was too much. once is more than enough for us.

Ok, I'm struggling with the fact that I can book ADR's in April, but wont know party dates until mid May (hopefully sooner), so how does everyone else plan around not knowing party dates? Thanks!!

Ok, I'm struggling with the fact that I can book ADR's in April, but wont know party dates until mid May (hopefully sooner), so how does everyone else plan around not knowing party dates? Thanks!!

What month are you planning for? Here's what I think will happen in October 2018 based off information from previous years:

upload_2017-12-23_20-50-1.png

Days that MK closes at 7 will be a good indicator of party dates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter