"Official" 2017 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Boo to You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have been told by 2 popcorn stands tonight that the Oogie Boogie buckets are sold out property wide :( :( :(
That stinks-we were disappointed tues night when we tried to buy passholder t shirts and they only had 3XL left. So Disney didn't get our $ this year because we didn't like the regular shirt very much

My mom and I attended the party on October 12 and had a fantastic time!

We arrived at MK @ 3:15 pm and were about 10th in line to enter the park - which was fabulous as the crowd behind us grew considerably by the time we were allowed in at 3:45 pm.

We accomplished the following:

-3:45 - allowed entry into the park, snapped some photos on Main Street, proceeded to the bypass and picked up our goodie bags.

-4:00 - bought a pumpkin cheesecake from Main Street Bakery and a gigantic iced tea for me!!!

-4:15 - headed toward Tomorrowland, rode Carousel of Progress and the Peoplemover

--made our way to Adventureland and we had a fastpass for PofC, which was temporarily closed , so per mom's request, climbed the Swiss Family Treehouse

--Haunted Mansion (we had fasspass)

-- at around 6:00 made our way to Philharmagic, which was closed, so rode Winnie the Pooh.

--6:30 - I headed for M&G with Minnie, while mom gone in line for M&G with Pooh and friends

--7:05 - wrapped up with Minnie - and met up with mom at Pooh and friends, just made it, as there was only one group ahead of her!!!

-7:15 - waited in line for 7DMT, wait said 40 minutes, and maybe waited 25

-went on PofC

--trick or treated at Tiki Room - this was so much fun

--mom got spot in Frontierland for parade (this was about 8:35) while I ordered supper at Pecos Bill's

-9:00-9:20 - watched Boo to you

--afterward I went on BTMRR, then we ToT at Splash Mtn

--went to the Hub and watched Wishes

--rode Haunted Mansion, and interacted with the butler, he was fantastically creepy

--11:30 - headed toward Storybook Circus, 7D M&G was 20 minutes, so we waited for that, and I did some ToT.

--11:55 - mom was exhausted at this point so we skipped Hocus Pocus and headed for the bus stop.

Overall, we had a fantastic time. The atmosphere was so awesome - definitely glad we went

Last edited:
I saw on Twitter that tonight's party is sold out. I was feeling good about crowds for this Thursday's party (when we have tickets), but a sold out Sunday night party makes me nervous!!

I saw on Twitter that tonight's party is sold out. I was feeling good about crowds for this Thursday's party (when we have tickets), but a sold out Sunday night party makes me nervous!!

Now I see your post. Was updating Post #1.

On a happier note, got both of our priority M&Gs done by 7:30! Have been running ahead of schedule all night, despite the off and on drizzles. Kids and hubby on Space Mtn now then it's off to the dessert party!
View attachment 276864 View attachment 276865
I love (LOVE) your family's costumes!
I wanted to get your opinion on the Hallowishes Premium Dessert Party, if you don't mind sharing. I've read on another thread it was awkward, so I'm trying to decide whether to keep it cancel our reservations later this month. Thanks in advance for your assistance!!

I love (LOVE) your family's costumes!
I wanted to get your opinion on the Hallowishes Premium Dessert Party, if you don't mind sharing. I've read on another thread it was awkward, so I'm trying to decide whether to keep / cancel our reservations later this month. Thanks in advance for your assistance!!

I'm going to choose not to stress about it. I have Thursday night tickets as well, hopefully it will be great!

Does anyone know how late they hand out the special Country Bears Sorcerers cards? I saw a post on this thread that they weren't handing them out at 11:50 - just wondering if anyone knows anything more specific as to when they stop handing those out? Also, do they hand them out in the 4-7pm window before the party "officially" starts? Thanks!

I am going to send you two a private message in a few minutes, if you don't get it let me know.

I'll post periodically on this thread and see if I can pick up any others who want to coordinate Halloween night resort character hunting.

This is a possibility for me and my DD12. We are planning to stay at AK until our 7-8 FP for Everest, but may hit up 1-2 resorts if it seems worth it. We are staying at ASSp.

Apparently school is out locally today so that explains why last night sold out!

My mom and I attended the party on October 12 and had a fantastic time!

We arrived at MK @ 3:15 pm and were about 10th in line to enter the park - which was fabulous as the crowd behind us grew considerably by the time we were allowed in at 3:45 pm.

We accomplished the following:

-3:45 - allowed entry into the park, snapped some photos on Main Street, proceeded to the bypass and picked up our goodie bags.

-4:00 - bought a pumpkin cheesecake from Main Street Bakery and a gigantic iced tea for me!!!

-4:15 - headed toward Tomorrowland, rode Carousel of Progress and the Peoplemover

--made our way to Adventureland and we had a fastpass for PofC, which was temporarily closed , so per mom's request, climbed the Swiss Family Treehouse

--Haunted Mansion (we had fasspass)

-- at around 6:00 made our way to Philharmagic, which was closed, so rode Winnie the Pooh.

--6:30 - I headed for M&G with Minnie, while mom gone in line for M&G with Pooh and friends

--7:05 - wrapped up with Minnie - and met up with mom at Pooh and friends, just made it, as there was only one group ahead of her!!!

-7:15 - waited in line for 7DMT, wait said 40 minutes, and maybe waited 25

-went on PofC

--trick or treated at Tiki Room - this was so much fun

--mom got spot in Frontierland for parade (this was about 8:35) while I ordered supper at Pecos Bill's

-9:00-9:20 - watched Boo to you

--afterward I went on BTMRR, then we ToT at Splash Mtn

--went to the Hub and watched Wishes

--rode Haunted Mansion, and interacted with the butler, he was fantastically creepy

--11:30 - headed toward Storybook Circus, 7D M&G was 20 minutes, so we waited for that, and I did some ToT.

--11:55 - mom was exhausted at this point so we skipped Hocus Pocus and headed for the bus stop.

Overall, we had a fantastic time. The atmosphere was so awesome - definitely glad we went

Glad you had a good time!

Does anybody know what time Philharmagic closes on party nights?

Has anyone done the regular ToT and the Allergy Safe ToT at the same time.

I have mild allergies and avoid some items but can eat the others. (I do not have cross contamination worries)

I think it would be easier to just do the regular and just take what I can't eat to work but I do like some of the allergy free stuff.

First world problems I know but I was just trying to get a plan in place.

Does anyone know how late they hand out the special Country Bears Sorcerers cards? I saw a post on this thread that they weren't handing them out at 11:50 - just wondering if anyone knows anything more specific as to when they stop handing those out? Also, do they hand them out in the 4-7pm window before the party "officially" starts? Thanks!
At the 10/9 party, we got our Halloween Sorcerer's cards after midnight when we were leaving..I think we were there around 12:15AM. The doors were shut, but there were 3 cast members standing outside the fire house with cards in their hands to pass out and sharpies to mark your band to say you got 1.

I have mild allergies and avoid some items but can eat the others. (I do not have cross contamination worries)

I think it would be easier to just do the regular and just take what I can't eat to work but I do like some of the allergy free stuff.

We were wondering the same thing. I would like mostly the allergy friendly items but my kids and hubby want the candy!! I thought I read that the allergy friendly items were only in two locations and not handed out at the stations like they did years ago last time we were at MNSSHP...

We were wondering the same thing. I would like mostly the allergy friendly items but my kids and hubby want the candy!! I thought I read that the allergy friendly items were only in two locations and not handed out at the stations like they did years ago last time we were at MNSSHP...

I believe you ToT in the same lines as the regular stations but you get a token instead of the candy. (you have a different colored bag so they know to hand you a token)

There are two stations to redeem tokens that have the allergen friendly treats.

You get teal tokens at the TOT stops to trade in for allergy friendly treats so I don't see why you would have an issue. You could just go through half the TOT stops and get regular candy and go through the other half and collect tokens I would imagine.

You get teal tokens at the TOT stops to trade in for allergy friendly treats so I don't see why you would have an issue. You could just go through half the TOT stops and get regular candy and go through the other half and collect tokens I would imagine.

That's the plan as of now I was just trying to plan my way through the trails to minimize crossing back on the route.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter