"Official" 2017 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Boo to You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
More pictures of Halloween items, not MNSSHP stuff but still-

http://wdwnt.com/blog/2017/08/photo...-spooktacular-new-halloween-merchandise-2017/

I can see a few things I want here. The wreath, the black Minnie top with purple bow at the back is still my favorite top. The women's group costume t-shirt has glitter on it so I'll skip that, I do like the beige bat one. Mickey head with bat pin too. Yup, I knew they'd take my money with something for Halloween :rotfl:

Last edited:

Ruthies12 those are so adorable I could scream.

Bex258, right there with you on that wreath! We have a Nightmare Before Christmas wreath that we got back in...2008 maybe? From MNSSHP and made out of bells, it goes on the door every Halloween.

So we're going on 8/29 and I feel like we'll be the only people not in costume.

Grrr, I just went to buy our tickets, and for some reason, MDE is not working, and can't process my order. What a pain!

So, how do you experienced party goers handle transporting the candy home? We are staying at Poly and I had planned on MK for our last day (our flight isn't until 7PM) - this wasn't a problem because I could have just kept our stuff at the hotel. Now, I'm thinking of changing to AK in the afternoon of the last day....we also normally have a car and I'm thinking of changing out for using Lyft/Uber. Any thoughts? If I send my luggage through the Resort Airline Check-In would we be okay (we will be at Ohana for a 10AM (or hopefully 11) ressie so I wouldn't give it to them until later. (FYI, going to the first October party)

So, how do you experienced party goers handle transporting the candy home? We are staying at Poly and I had planned on MK for our last day (our flight isn't until 7PM) - this wasn't a problem because I could have just kept our stuff at the hotel. Now, I'm thinking of changing to AK in the afternoon of the last day....we also normally have a car and I'm thinking of changing out for using Lyft/Uber. Any thoughts? If I send my luggage through the Resort Airline Check-In would we be okay (we will be at Ohana for a 10AM (or hopefully 11) ressie so I wouldn't give it to them until later. (FYI, going to the first October party)

Wait..do you mean you'll have candy left over to take home?!:mickeybar

More pictures of Halloween items, not MNSSHP stuff but still-

http://wdwnt.com/blog/2017/08/photo...-spooktacular-new-halloween-merchandise-2017/

I can see a few things I want here. The wreath, the black Minnie top with purple bow at the back is still my favorite top. The women's group costume t-shirt has glitter on it so I'll skip that, I do like the beige bat one. Mickey head with bat pin too. Yup, I knew they'd take my money with something for Halloween :rotfl:

Be still my heart. I think I have to have that Sally on the tightrope shirt. And the countdown to Halloween? Pity it only has two digits. We definitely count down to Halloween more than two digits out!! :rotfl2:

In a somewhat different situation with FPs - I only have Halloween tickets on my account. But, I do have two night's worth. I booked six FPs, so it'll be interesting to see if one of those nights gets dropped or not.

Yep, about 5 pounds of candy went into my carry on backpack. Got a smile and some interest from the airport security. But they said nothing other than some quiet laughing. 29 pounds? Eek! I thought I was bad, taking 8 pounds of fudge home too.
I am doing 2 parties this October and I cannot wait to see how much I will have. Between me, my 2 girls, and sharing at work, I am planning for a bunch load!!

Yep, about 5 pounds of candy went into my carry on backpack. Got a smile and some interest from the airport security. But they said nothing other than some quiet laughing. 29 pounds? Eek! I thought I was bad, taking 8 pounds of fudge home too.

Who cares about candy, I want to bring 8lbs of fudge too! Okay and some candy.

Another Tamatoa costume update to share with you all. It will be the final one because...it is done! And one week from tomorrow I'll be wearing it at MNSSHP! I think it came out awesome but I cannot take any credit, it was all the wife's doing.

Attachments

• 2D6BF2C9-DB8D-4235-A636-A59274DCAA65.JPG
    2D6BF2C9-DB8D-4235-A636-A59274DCAA65.JPG
    59.9 KB · Views: 95
  • 16A22BDF-CC83-4ACB-B20B-E71DCC4E8552.JPG
    16A22BDF-CC83-4ACB-B20B-E71DCC4E8552.JPG
    68.5 KB · Views: 94
Very neat costume King.

Cannot believe the years and years of going the last 2 weeks of August, and having nothing going on. This is the first year done in August, and kids' schools have made those travel time a no go for several years. The one and only time we got to go was when it was done the Sunday before Labor Day. And, it was awesome, as it was one of the lowest ticket sales they had had ever. Hope those going to the first party have an awesome low crowd too. Oh, and it was hot, but excellent night time weather.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter