"Official" 2017 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Boo to You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have two questions - and please forgive my ignorance - if I have party tickets, can I make FP arrangements? What about ADRs? TIA!

Has anyone received a response from Disney regarding the parade not included in the dessert package? Just curious :cat:

Yes, it simply confirmed that parade viewing was not included, said they were sorry I was disappointed and that they would refer it to management. No further reply and no explanation.

If there are any CM's on here, do they ever offer CM discounts for the October parties?

I'm not a CM, but looks like only aug/sept:

CM Discounted Parties:
August 25 & 29
September 1, 7, 10, 12, 17 & 24

Disney took the unprecedented step of releasing additional discounts in late October 2016. Oct. 23, 25, 27 and 28; Adults $63, Child $60 and I believe this was added to the Hub on Oct 21, 2016. If you're hoping this will repeat again for 2017 I wouldn't bank on it. I believe Disney out priced many and as a result did what they could to make up the difference.

He is usually there. But, they don't consider it a character meal and will not guarantee that he'll be there. If you book a princess meal, they do not guarantee a specific princess, but they will guarantee princesses. I hope that makes sense!

I gotcha. Because it's not guaranteed, and never has been I'm not hurt by it. I would looove to see Beast but it won't hurt me not to. But that's personal for me and our needs.

I didn't see it listed on first page, sorry if I missed it...does anyone know which counter service places or snacks are open during the party, later in the evening? I know I will be hungry later....
thanks! :)

I didn't see it listed on first page, sorry if I missed it...does anyone know which counter service places or snacks are open during the party, later in the evening? I know I will be hungry later....
thanks! :)
pecos bills is open the entire time and the sleepy hollow place where you get the waffles is until almost the end I beleive. Caseys ice cream shop is open as well. Until the party booklet pdf is out we won't know for sure.

Finally decided on our costumes! We've been trying to figure it out but I've been having issues because I'm plus-size so have limited options, especially those that look good. I checked Hot Topic and saw they had a big sale today and they had the Belle ball gown in my size for 30% off! So I got it (and can reuse for Dapper Days), and my sister is going to dress as Provincial Belle! Guess we'll have to try and take photos with Belle and Gaston!

Finally decided on our costumes! We've been trying to figure it out but I've been having issues because I'm plus-size so have limited options, especially those that look good. I checked Hot Topic and saw they had a big sale today and they had the Belle ball gown in my size for 30% off! So I got it (and can reuse for Dapper Days), and my sister is going to dress as Provincial Belle! Guess we'll have to try and take photos with Belle and Gaston!

We waited foreverrrrrr to meet Gaston, but it was so worth it! One of the best Meet & Greets!

Sometimes the hot topic versions are cut weird, may want to see if Torrid has it as well if theres any issues.
Nothing that called out at me and would work as a halloween costume. I've had luck with HT in the past, so I'll see how it fits once it arrives next week!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter