"Official" 2017 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Boo to You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoping for some advice from those in the know. I'm hoping to attend one of the parties and having trouble deciding which might be a better fit. We could go Tuesday, October 16th or Thursday, October 19th. I really don't like crowds and Tuesdays are suppose to be less crowded but Thursday would fit better in our plans. We're going mainly for rides and the parade and my 12 year old wants to trick or treat for the sugar. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Just bought our tickets for the Aug 29 party!!:cheer2: I am so excited.

DD found out that we are going to the party and is so excited to be in on the secret.

Looks like I'll get to book fastpasses on Friday.

Hoping for some advice from those in the know. I'm hoping to attend one of the parties and having trouble deciding which might be a better fit. We could go Tuesday, October 16th or Thursday, October 19th. I really don't like crowds and Tuesdays are suppose to be less crowded but Thursday would fit better in our plans. We're going mainly for rides and the parade and my 12 year old wants to trick or treat for the sugar. Any help is greatly appreciated!

I would pick what is best for plans over what is best for crowds. Especially considering the other details you have provided.

Sorry if this has already been asked, but will we be able to book 3 FP+ using party tickets, and another 3 FP+ using our PHs? They're all linked to the same MDE account (unsure if that matters).

I feel like this question may have been addressed somewhere on here already but I can't find it and the first couple of posts don't exactly address it. I received the hard card tickets in the mail and have already linked them to MDE. Do I still need to bring the hard tickets to the party?

I feel like this question may have been addressed somewhere on here already but I can't find it and the first couple of posts don't exactly address it. I received the hard card tickets in the mail and have already linked them to MDE. Do I still need to bring the hard tickets to the party?

I would "Just in Case" and I would bring the method in which you paid for it too.

This. It's not listed as a character meal. CMs will tell you on phone not to expect appearance as well, this I nod to since I know BoG isn't listed as a character meal. However, going to back to 2014 & attending MNSSHP & MVMCP, The Beast has always been @ BoG on part nights. My 2 cents.
This. The same disclaimer also shows when making a "regular" BOG dinner reservation.

Has anyone received a response from Disney regarding the parade not included in the dessert package? Just curious :cat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter