Official 2017 Disneyland Half Marathon Weekend Thread

Corral F... as in FUN :D

Ready to crush it and get that sub-2:30 official time. Hope to see others in corral F too :)

At least you made the corral A-F and avoided the back corrals of G-J. A-F are the smaller corrals... the ones after where they are by the parking lots are huge and more runners crowding the course... not to mention they are so far from the start and take forever to begin the race.

Does anyone have the corral info for the 5K ???

I did notice that Sports Beans with be at mile 10. Do we've got a change in fuel this year....Jelly Beans.

Does anyone have the corral info for the 5K ???

I did notice that Sports Beans with be at mile 10. Do we've got a change in fuel this year....Jelly Beans.
They don't release the corrals for the 5K or 10K races.

Interesting that they changed the fuel, it's been Clif Shots for years!

I'm in corral B for the half! I'm hoping there are some great picture opportunities that I can take advantage of. I've seen pictures of Bullseye out during the Halloween parties so I'm really hoping they have him out for the half!

Corral E for me! Teeny bit frustrating because the POT I used was mere seconds off the cutoff for D!

I actually have a new PB since POT closed for this race that would have put me in C had it not been in July, but at least I can use that one for Dopey :teeth:

Corral E for me! Teeny bit frustrating because the POT I used was mere seconds off the cutoff for D!

I actually have a new PB since POT closed for this race that would have put me in C had it not been in July, but at least I can use that one for Dopey :teeth:

You're not the first person I've heard have this exact sentiment. We all have these amazing times and are off by about 1 corral. :(

Yeah that's happened to me before. Trying to get a good time myself for Dopey in a couple of weeks. So frustrating that the cutoff lands days before Chicago (seriously would it kill Disney to make the cutoff on a weekend instead of on a Tuesday, or at least a day that makes just a bit more sense?).

Yeah that's happened to me before. Trying to get a good time myself for Dopey in a couple of weeks. So frustrating that the cutoff lands days before Chicago (seriously would it kill Disney to make the cutoff on a weekend instead of on a Tuesday, or at least a day that makes just a bit more sense?).

I submitted a 2:42 half from Tinkerbell. Cut off date was 4 days before Rock n Roll San DIego and I finished in 2:33. 11 minute difference and I'm faster than my corral. Would have loved a Sunday submission date instead of a random Tuesday.

Going to start towards the front of my corral and crush it. Won't worry about time until I'm out of the Disneyland area - taking it easy on the first 5K and speeding up on the streets of Anaheim.

I submitted a 2:42 half from Tinkerbell. Cut off date was 4 days before Rock n Roll San DIego and I finished in 2:33. 11 minute difference and I'm faster than my corral. Would have loved a Sunday submission date instead of a random Tuesday.

I think they make the cutoff date a Tuesday so that you can run a race up until Saturday or Sunday the weekend beforehand and don't have to rush to enter the time the same day/weekend. Also gives people time to get home and back to their computers if they traveled to the PoT race over the weekend.

I was once 1 bib number away from being in the higher corral. I know your frustration lol

Corral E for me too. This was based on an old proof of time for me that was my fastest time ever. Since that PR race I just got slower and slower. Now I'm finishing up my first @DopeyBadger training plan and I aim to come out of this with a new PR. There. I said it. Now I have to DO it

Corral E for me too. This was based on an old proof of time for me that was my fastest time ever. Since that PR race I just got slower and slower. Now I'm finishing up my first @DopeyBadger training plan and I aim to come out of this with a new PR. There. I said it. Now I have to DO it

You've got this!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!