"Official" 2016 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Trick or Treat Fun

Will Tickets to MNSSHP on Halloween Sell Out This Year before tickets did last year (8/3/15)-in 14D?

• Yes

Votes: 30 29.1%
  • No

Votes: 73 70.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This sounds like a great night!! We are going to our first MNSSHP this year and I'm already stalking the 2016 thread LOL. Can I ask how your view was for the Hocus Pocus show & Fireworks from where you were? And how early did you get to the old FP+ area by Caseys to see that stuff? Also, you went to the 1st parade right? How long before did you secure a spot for that? I see you did stuff in between parade and fireworks, that's good to know it's possible! We are hoping to meet Jack Sparrow at some point but not sure if there's enough time in between parade and getting a spot for fireworks. Thanks for any feedback you can provide!

Hmm. I think we basically stumbled on the Hocus Pocus show -- it had already started when we got to the garden area. We hadn't planned on watching that one until midnight. The view was OK; it's pretty far back, and people tend to stop right in front of you on the walkway. My kids actually went up to the fence on the opposite side of the walkway so they could see better while I spread out to save room for them in the garden. But the view for fireworks was perfect.

Not sure how far in advance we were in Frontierland, either, We had wanted to be a lot closer to Splash mountain, but they don't let people stand where we wanted to be (basically, right by the start of the parade, up against the Splash mountain fence), so we walked the parade route until we found a spot. I think we were there at least 45 minutes early, but the kids are old enough that I could let them meander in the pin store to beat boredom.

If you can get a spot close to the parade start, you can definitely knock out Adventureland before finding your fireworks spot. There was still open "grass" after the Hocus Pocus show ended, and pretty much everyone was sitting down.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter