Off Topic - Kraft Peanut Butter - IT’S BACK 😁

KandyM

DIS Veteran
1679162929622.jpeg
This peanut butter has been off the shelves across Canada for two years approximately but Kraft Canada says it’s not discontinued 🤨. Internet searching for it today and I see rumours it’s back on the shelves at Metro stores in Ontario. Has anyone who shops there seen it in recent months? It would give me hope that we might someday see it back again in SK if it was on the shelves out there? We really miss this peanut butter.

It's not available to add to my cart at Metro online, the closest I see is the "all natural" stuff with just peanuts. But I have no idea how that might compare. The site says it is out of stock and a seasonal item (which is weird?) Seems to be a unicorn item. I hope you are able to find it eventually.

Do you have IGA stores where you live? It came up on their website. According to Krafts Twitter account it's not discontinued

Nope, no IGA in Saskatchewan. Kraft has been saying that same line that it's not discontinued for close two years. I guess there is hope, lol.

OMG we miss this peanut butter! This was our go-to dog treat butter, and since it used hydrogenated oil it was thick and not runny. All the "natural" options are so greasy and make such a mess when stuffed into toys.

Nothing on shelves so far in MB either.

Isn't this essentially the same as their "Only Peanuts" brand?
Nope. They are absolutely trying to promote only peanuts and this is what we buy now so they ultimately still are getting our $ and may never bring back the blue label. >:(
The difference between the two is that Unsweetend and Unsalted has hydrogentated oil in it so it's shelf stable and the exact same texture as normal smooth PB. No separation of oil and nut product takes place, no stirring, no storing in fridge, no mess, etc,
LOL, give Me ALL that hydrogenated oil !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter