Off to Never-Ending Food Land...Tink and Peter Pan conquer the World!

Welcome back everyone! I left off with us having a fantastic time at Spirit of Aloha and crashing at the end of day 4. So how does day 5 start? With my alarm going off bright and early although I did sleep an extra 15 minutes today (6:30am). I did my usual morning routine than woke up the sleeping DH. Around 7:15 we went to the lobby and had the curbside transportation people call us a cab. On this particular morning there were none waiting in the parking lot but it only took about 10 minutes for one to show up. Why did we need a cab? We had an 8:05am breakfast ADR at Cape Mae Café in the beach club. We arrived at BC around 7:40 so we walked around the lobby and outside around the resort. DH has decided that he wants to stay there someday (at least he plans on going back:cheer2:). We checked in about 10 minutes before our ADR and were immediately seated. A little side note: I have actually had breakfast at Cape Mae before (back in 2006 for my 16th birthday) and I remembered the food being really good and really enjoying the atmosphere. This time around, I was not impressed. We were seated right next to the buffet which some may see as convenient; however, people were always brushing by our table and it was hard to get out when we wanted to make return trips. Obviously, we don't have any children so we weren't too interested in the characters; however, during our entire hour there, not a single one stopped by our table or even went in our area. Kind of disappointing :sad1: The food was okay but not as good as I remember. So with our bellies full, we walked on over to Epcot and they had just dropped the rope. Talk about perfect timing!

Where do we head to first? Soarin' of course! We waited about 10 minutes and didn't even attempt to get fastpasses for fear of the line getting longer in the process. Talk about mass chaos in the Land! By the time we got off the ride, there were no more fastpasses left for the day. Then we went on over to take a ride with Nemo and friends. DH wasn't too thrilled about that one but I kind of enjoy it. After that we figured if we ever wanted to get on test track we had better get our butts over there. The standby line was already 65 minutes and there was actually line to get fastpasses. Forget that! Oh wait, there is only a five minute wait in the single riders line. Who says we have to ride together? So off we went to design our cars and look at the new queue. It is vastly different! No more loud noises and things banging all over the place. We ended up about 3 cars apart from each other. At the end you reach this area where you can see all of your final scores. It is really kind of cool; however, I do miss some of the "tests" from the previous ride (temp tests, rode texture, etc.).

DH of course had to look around the showroom and I got to hear all of the reasons that those cars are nothing like Fords. I practically had to drag him out of there. Where to next? Mission Space of course. I have done it only once before when I was able to talk a friend into doing it. None of my family would ride it with me. DH loves a good challenge so he took me up on it. I told him the only way I would ride would be if we did the Orange (more intense) training. We waited about 15 minutes then blasted out of this world. Another young couple was aboard our spaceship with us and all of us completed our assigned tasks. After that DH felt like he wanted to walk around a little bit before trying anything else (not feeling so great ehh??) So I decided that he might enjoy Innovations. After walking around a little bit, he started to feel a little better and I told him about Sum of all Thrills. Now, the dis was the only place I had ever heard of it and the disers on here made me think I was missing something so of course, I had to try it out for myself. We did the jet because the CM said it was the most intense one and we added a bunch of loops, corkscrews, and dips. It was so much fun! After that DH got interested in the Stormstruck exhibit and of course, he wanted to participate in the little show they had. It's actually really cool, the put you in a room and simulate a real storm. Then they ask the audience to choose the materials to rebuild with and the re-simulate the storm. I thought DH would be good at this because he works in a lumberyard/home materials store; however, I scored higher princess:

After surviving the storm, DH swore he was dying of thirst. Me to DH "well, have you ever been to Club Cool?" DH: "No, what's that?" Me: "It's this place where you get try different Coke-like drinks from around the world. It's very good." DH " let's go". Me: "You have to try the Beverly, it's the best one". DH: "Okay, just show me which one that is." So we get there and I immediately point out which one it was. If he would have been listening to all of the people around him gagging on it, he may not have tried it but he's pretty gullible anyways. I didn't want to grab my camera because then he would have got suspicious but his face was pretty darn good. The Costa Rica one is our favorite (maybe because we have had something similar while in Costa Rica:thumbsup2). After he quenched his thirst, he decided that even though he had a large breakfast, he was kind of hungry. So we took out our little booklet with the Food and Wine festival booths and decided to hike on over to Italy. Literally, it's halfway around the World! Some people were disappointed in the small portion sizes served at the booths, but it was perfect for us because it held us over in between two large meals and we could use snack credits. DH got the sausage dish and I had the cheese Ravioli. We both loved our dishes and would definitely have them again! Probably the best Ravioli that I have ever had. Then since it was so hot, we decided on getting something cool for dessert. DH got some kind of Italian slushie and I got Mickey-shaped ice cream of course! Speaking of hot, it was 90 degrees and, even though it was early, we decided we were ready for a break from the parks. So we agreed to walk back to the front of the park, stopping by Spaceship Earth along the way. The line for Spaceship Earth was 45 minutes long (way to long for that ride) so we decided to skip it and come back later. So at 1:30 we hopped on the bus back to CSR.

DH, being very fond of gelato ever since his trip to Italy a few years back, decided he needed some more gelato so we stopped by Café Rix before heading back to the room. The heat had gotten the best of us so we took a quick dip in the quiet pool then took a nice little nap. At the conclusion of naptime, we showered, changed, and were back out at the bus stop for Epcot at 5:15pm because we had a 6:20 ADR at Le Cellier that we were pretty excited about. Once we arrived at Epcot, early as usual, I noticed the line for Spaceship Earth was non-existent. So since we had a little time, we hopped right on. Here is our future:

Then we went over to Le Cellier and checked in about 15 minutes prior to our reservation. We were given a pager and told it would be about 20 minutes but it only ended up being 5. They had a Disney trivia game going in the waiting area so participated in that while we waited. After we were seated DH ordered some type of beer and I got this drink you see below. Why might you ask? It came with a light-up ice cube duh! We also enjoyed the different types of bread and were blown away by the pretzel bread (yummy!)

For appetizers, DH got the Canadian cheddar cheese soup which he had down in like 2 minutes and I got the Waterkist Heirloom Tomato which was fantastic. For main dishes, DH had the bone-in ribeye. It has huge but he was quite satisfied with it. He really loves steak! I also had steak but I'm not the biggest fan of ribeye so I got the Angus New York Strip. It was quite tasty! Even though we were stuffed, we had the DxDP so of course we had to partake in dessert. DH had the blueberry-ginger sorbet. That surprised me since it seemed to be an odd combination but he really enjoyed it. I had the Neapolitan cappuccino cake which was out of this world. Here it is:

Our overall impression of Le Cellier was that our waiter was very attentive. We did feel a bit crowded but that was really our only negative comment. The pretzel bread was fantastic and we were impressed by not only the quality of our food but by the quantity of the servings. We loved our drinks too and, of course, my light-up ice cube was cool! There will definitely be another ADR at Le Cellier on future trips. We left Le Cellier at 8:00 and everyone was starting to gather around the Lagoon for Illuminations. I had pointed out earlier in the day my favorite spot to watch Illuminations so we headed in that direction. It's this little terrace area across the bridge that is right next to the pathway to the International Gateway. My family pretty much always watched it from there or from the Mexico area. When we got there we found that a private party had been set up there. It turned out to be a wedding reception but here is what it looked like:

So sadly, we found another spot, right on the bridge which was very convenient for my post-Illuminations plan. DH held our spots while I went in search of some adult beverages to enjoy while passing the time. Now, if anyone knows me, they know that my favorite part in all of Disney is Illuminations but they would also know that my absolute least favorite part of Disney is fighting the post-Illuminations and/or Wishes crowds trying to leave the park. My plan on this particular night was to park ourselves somewhere near the International Gateway so that we could leave that way and walk over to BC where we could the hop on a bus to DTD and transfer to a CSR bus. It sounds like the round about way of doing things but it beats fighting the crowd that would be moving towards the front of the Epcot and the line that would be waiting for the bus. It actually ended up taking only 30 minutes to get back to our room. Anyways, Illuminations was awesome as usual. I took very little pictures because I love just watching Illuminations. DH had never watched Illuminations before (that must be some type of Disney crime) but he was just as blown away by it as I always am! This particular night was EMH at Epcot until 11; however, DH and I were tired even despite our nap earlier in the day and felt we had accomplished everything we wanted to do on that day. Besides we did have more Epcot time planned for later in the week. So after we made it back to CSR I did a little organize around the room and laid my head on my pillow sad that yet another Disney day was over and that the end of our week was coming up far too quickly!

I left you with us concluding a wonderful evening at Epcot. It is now Thursday October 17th and the alarm is blaring loudly at 6:15am. As you may guess from every other morning, I got up and got ready before prying DH out of bed. We were out the door heading to the bus stop at 7am with a plan in mind. If an Animal Kingdom bus does not appear by 7:15am we will hail a cab. Why the desperate back up plan? We had an 8:05am breakfast ADR at Tusker House and AK was not set to open until 9. The AK bus showed up about 5 minutes and we were off to a good start. We ended up being about the third family back in the breakfast ADR line. What was so frustrating was that they didn't let us into the park until 8 so we were actually late for our breakfast ADR. I knew it wouldn't be a problem with the restaurant because they would understand that we weren't let in but I was concerned it would mess up my plans to be done by 9am so we could be near the front of the line for Kilamanjaro safari. Tusker House was a new one for me and we definitely enjoyed it! The buffet was huge, the food was very delicious, and we loved the Jungle juice. Our waitress was fantastic and she did a great job of informing us when the characters were a couple tables away so that we could finishing chewing and get the cameras ready. She even snapped our photos for us so we could be in some together. Of course, the visitors we had were great too.

We finished up our scrumptious breakfast and made our way to Kilamanjaro safari. It was about 9:05am and those who decided to sprint at rope drop had started to make their way in that direction so we ended up the third safari vehicle of the morning which was fine by me. This was probably the best safari I have been on (I bet I have done it at least 20 times). We saw almost all of the animals on the identifying board and the giraffes came right up to our vehicle. One giraffe even stuck his head in the vehicle. It was so cool! We even got to see the lions awake and standing on top of their rock side by side. The cheetahs were also in plain sight as well. Here are just a few of the many pictures I took.

After our wild safari through the African savannah, I convinced DH to hit up Kali River Rapids before it got too hot and everyone in the park decided it was time to cool off. Keeping with my regular reputation, I won the award for the most drenched (hence why we ride early so I have the rest of the day to dry off). DH wouldn't even sit next to me because he had heard tales of my luck so instead this little girl ended up taking the brunt of the punishment with me. She was terrified but said she had fun in the end. Next, we took our dripping wet selves on over to EE with the idea of grabbing fastpasses for later. The standby line was only 15 minutes so we ditched the fastpass idea and hopped right in line. Sorry to whoever had to sit in our soaked seats afterwards :bitelip: EE is the perfect ride to help dry off after Kali though. Then I talked DH into taking a little spin on Primeval Whirl. I remember enjoying this one when I was younger; however, I do not remember it tossing us around like it did. DH and I both ended up with bruises on our hips from sliding all over our little dinokart. Needless to say, that was a one time ordeal even though the line was nonexistent. Next stop, Dinosaur. For some reason, I am not sure I have ever done that one before. If I have, it was either a very long time ago or they have completely changed it since. We both enjoyed that one even though there were a couple scarier parts that I was not fond of (I can be such a wuss sometimes). At that particular point in time it was about 10:30 and I had planned on hitting the 11:00 showing of FOTLK. I for sure have not seen that one since I was very little and, boy, have I been missing out. Even DH enjoyed the show!

After FOTLK, our tummies were starting to rumble a little so we stopped by a couple of stands to collect our lunch items using snack credits. DH had a coke, strawberry smoothie, and gelato (sweet tooth much?) while I had a Mickey pretzel and powerade. We decided to skip It's Tough to be a Bug. I hate bugs and wasn't feeling like messing with the creepie crawlies. Also, DH didn't feel particularly driven to try it anyways. Since that was the next thing on our list and we had decided to forgo it, that meant we could catch the 1pm showing of Flights of Wonder instead of the 2pm showing. This was a new one for me too! If you haven't done it, it is very entertaining for kids (and adults) of all ages. We both enjoyed it very much and highly recommend it.

At the conclusion of Flights of Wonder I decided to show DH some of the exhibits at AK seeing as this was his first glimpse of the park. He really enjoyed it and actually decided that AK is now his favorite park. This was the hottest day of the week and it was slightly above 90 degrees at that time so we headed back to CSR for some time in the quiet pool. After we were finished swimming we went back to our to find that Mousekeeping was just starting to clean! No problem, back to the pool we go! After that we had a little time crunch to get ready for our dinner ADR so I jumped in the shower and got ready first then while DH got ready I ran down to El Centro to fill up our mugs. We enjoyed having something stored in the fridge to drink when we return to our rooms in the evenings. Then we went out to the bus stop at 5:30 and just as our luck was favoring us all week, the AK bus pulled right up. At AK we hopped off our bus and walked right onto a waiting AKL bus (why can't we have this kind of luck all the time?). We arrived at AKL a little early so I took DH to see the Savannah and we walked around admiring the lobby. I have stayed there before but this was DH's first time seeing the resort so naturally he decided that he just has to stay there sometime (again, another admittance that he really wants to go back:scratchin).

So I guess I better tell you which restaurant we were eating at, Boma. This our first (and last) time experiencing Boma. I had heard many good things about it on here and did not witness very many of them. DH is not a big buffet fan but I did enjoy the many choices. The only meat we liked was the Durbin chicken which we were surprised about seeing that we are meat lovers and always looking for new recipes. I enjoyed the kokonut rice but that is pretty much all I ate even though I gave everything a fair chance with small samples. The atmosphere was sending us negative vibes too. It was too loud, the tables were practically piled on top of each other, and there were too many people in such a small space. Our waiter Jeff was nice and we had quite the interesting conversations with him too. The only dessert that was good was the zebra domes of course. Overall, we were not impressed and have made the decision that we are not interested in returning (sorry to all of you Boma-lovers out there). Next time if we want to try some African food we may attempt Jiko. It does sound more up our ally! After our not-so-nice dinner, DH was feeling kind of ill (he love spicy things but they don't quite agree with him) so we got on a bus to DTD where he transferred over to a CSR bus to head back to the resort and get to bed. In the meantime, I went to do a little more shopping. I got back to CSR around 9:30pm and decided that I would run by Café Rix and grab some quick things for breakfast in the morning (poptarts and OJ for DH and a yogurt parfait and strawberry milk for me). That also helped use up some of those snack credits::yes::. I ended up staying up a little later updating my trip journal, looking through pictures, and overall being sad that we only had one Disney day left.

Glad to see the DH starting to get the whole idea of your happy place! :thumbsup2

Didn't really think you all would like Boma. That's the reason I never made ADR's for the whole family there.

Beach Club huh? We are staying at Boardwalk in 90 days. Maybe we can change his mind to the other side of the water.:confused3

Looking forward to that wishes/Cali grill report!

Welcome back everyone! Hope you all had a great weekend! I worked all weekend hence no more posts on here. I left you off with a not-so-pleasant dinner followed by a little shopping and relaxing at the resort. That brings us to Friday October 18th.....we decided to sleep in a little since I had already picked up some quick breakfast items. We got up around 8 ate our poptarts/yogurt and got ready for day. I kept with the usual family tradition when planning the last day. We typically split the last day between Epcot and MK (our two favorite parks) and hit the things we want to do again. So where did we head to first? Epcot of course! Spaceship Earth was calling our names so we decided to take a look at our futures again. I didn't take any pictures this time...shame on me! We purposefully picked different choices than the first time and it was quite funny. Then we decided to run over and check the wait times for Test Track. Standby was at 95 minutes and they were out of fastpasses for the day. We really wanted to do it again so we chose to ride single rider again although it was not quite walk-on. It was about a 20 minute wait but we did actually get to ride in the same car this time around. DH enjoyed Club Cool a little too much earlier in the week so we went back there after TT. At that time, it was nearing out lunch ADR so we decided to head to the World Showcase. The three cabelleros wanted us to visit to we took a nice little boat ride through Mexico. Of course, you can't go to Mexico without stopping by La Cava de Tequila. Margaritas in hand we did a little more shopping/browsing around WS before ending up in the UK. Where else can you travel from Mexico to the UK in under an hour, especially by foot?

Now that we are in the UK I bet you have guessed that our lunch ADR was at the Rose and Crown. DH had the seasonal soup bowl for an app which happened to be a version of potato soup. He really liked it which surprised me because he is not crazy about potatoes, especially potato soup. I had the trio of UK cheese. It was not as good as the cheese sampler at Chefs de France but I ate about half of it anyways. For main dishes, I had the cottage pie and DH had the grilled NY strip. We were both blown away by our main dishes and would have them again in a heartbeat. For dessert, I had the Jaffa Tarts and DH had the Sticky Toffee Pudding. We tasted each others and agreed that they were both very good. Overall, we agreed that the Rose and Crown had a very different take on food but in a good way. We enjoyed the theming and our waitress (Jen) was very good. Our only complaint is that several walk-ups were seated before those of us with reservations. Our reservation was at noon which was when they opened but we weren't seated until 12:20. We checked in at 11:50 which is when the hostess first allowed check-ins prior to opening. Oh well, we weren't in any hurry!

With our bellies full, we decided that we were content with everything we had accomplished in Epcot throughout the week. Thus we said goodbye to Epcot and headed off to MK. What better way to get there than by monorail? We did the whole monorail to Ticket and Transportation Center then transfer to MK monorail where we were stuffed like sardines. Once we arrived to MK the entrance lines were winding clear down to the boat docks :scared1:. So we stepped to the side of the masses exiting the monorail because we had a big decision to make. Were we happy enough with what we had experienced at MK already so that we could just skip the crowds? Or, was it worth fighting the crowd just for one last glimpse of the MK? We sadly went with the first choice and headed straight for the bus stop. I was kind of bummed with it but the crowds were just unbearable. Once we got back to CSR, we decided to head to Panchitos and use up the rest of our snack credits. El Centro was just insane. You could tell a lot of people were just arriving for the beginning of their magical vacation. Snacks in hand, we stopped by the Laguna bar to grab a couple of drinks and just relax. Then the weather was so nice (maybe because we were dreading returning to that cold Illinois weather), that we decided to take a walk around the resort. After we reached our room we began that dreaded task of packing up.......after our packing was complete it was time to shower and change because we had the most anticipated ADR of the trip coming up!

We boarded the bus to the Magic Kingdom at 6:30pm and then hit the ground walking to none other than the Contemporary. Yes, we are eating at California Grill, a first-time for both of us. Our ADR was at 7:45 and since we got there early we were able to check out the view and grab a few drinks at the bar. I was blown away by the view and decided at that point that even if dinner was absolutely horrible, we would have to come back simply for that view. Every Disney-lovers dream! We were seated around 8 (a little late but I was perfectly fine with it because I had a plan in mind). For appetizers, DH had the baked jumbo prawns which he said he absolutely loved and I had the oven-dried tomato flatbread which was amazing! DH agreed with my opinion on the flatbread since I let him steal a couple pieces (I didn't want to fill up before the rest of the meal). When it came time for the main dishes, I had the Bell and Evans chicken. The portion size was huge so I didn't eat it all, but don't be fooled by there being some left on the plate because it was fantastic! DH had the roasted squash ravioli (again, another odd choice from him). He said it was okay but nothing too special. They spaced out the appetizers and main dishes far enough apart that by the time it was ready to order dessert it was 9:20 and the announcements were beginning for the 9:30 Hallowishes (hence, my plan I mentioned earlier). Our waiter told us we could move over to the windows to watch or head outside. Of course we chose to go outside. I have never watched Hallowishes before and maybe it was the view we had, but it was breathtaking. The perimeter fireworks for the finale were just out of this world. Here are a few pics but they definitely don't do it justice:

When we came back in from the fantastic show, we ordered dessert. I had the warm homemade fritters.....OMGGGGG. My mouth is watering just thinking about them. Although stocked with calories and I'm sure plenty of fat, they were to die for! Good thing I hadn't discovered them earlier or I would have been going there daily just for dessert haha. DH had the sundae sampler which was right up his ally since he is an ice cream lover. He was impressed with his dessert too! Overall, Cali grill was a beautiful restaurant and we felt like they had a good selection of great food. We enjoyed our waiter but we weren't a fan of the noise volume in the restaurant nor were we excited about the pace of the service. Just a little slow for us! If you haven't done dinner and Wishes viewing from California Grill, I strongly encourage it. It was the perfect ending to a perfect trip for us and we will definitely be doing it again. We left the Contemporary around 10:15 and walked back to MK to catch the bus back to CSR. It was on the bus that DH admitted that I had finally convinced him that Disney wasn't so bad after all. He said he is not quite the Disney-lover like me but he definitely wouldn't mind coming back. That officially promotes him out of the Disney-hater category. We arrived back at about 11:15 and crashed! Just one more day with a little Disney and travel left.....

Hello all...I left you with the perfect ending to our last night in Disney. Now it is Saturday October 19th and just like the rest of the trip we were up bright and early. The alarm went off at 6:15am and no, it was not because we had an early flight. It was because we had a breakfast ADR to attend. Originally we were scheduled for breakfast with Lilo and Stitch at Ohana but due to our time restraints and our previous dinner at Poly, I had changed it about 3 weeks prior to our trip to an 8:05am at Olivia's which is at Old Key West. We took a taxi at about 7:15 to Old Key West. I knew it wouldn't take long to get there but seeing as neither of us had been there before I wanted to walk around a bit. Here are a couple of pics from our adventure:

For breakfast, DH had the Sombrero Beach Omelet with OJ and I had banana bread French toast. We loved the atmosphere of Olivia's. It reminded us of a down-home diner. The menu selection was great and the staff was so friendly. You never hear much about it but it really is a great breakfast place. After breakfast we took a cab back to CSR where we took one last walk around the resort hoping to walk off some of our breakfast since we were bursting at the seams. Then we did all of that last minute packing business before heading down to the DME bus stop around 10:45. Our pick-up time was scheduled for 11:15 which was perfect for our 2:22pm flight. The last time I used DME it was me and one of my best friends on our HS graduation trip and DME picked us up 5 hours before our flight so we spent all afternoon bored out of our minds at MCO. So, needless to say, I was quite happy with our pick-up time this time around. Sadly, it was a Mears bus that picked us up. It was like "oh, your vacation is over so you don't need all of the fun and excitement of a true DME bus". We got to MCO about noon and since we decided to forgo airline check-in at CSR (we had heard many nightmares about it throughout the week) we had to check in our bag and get our boarding passes. Our checked bag weighed 50.48 pounds so instead of the $25 checked bag fee they were going to charge $125.00. Now, I had figured our bag would weigh significantly more on the way home so I was prepared to pay the extra fee; however, I was not paying $100 more for 0.48 pounds so, yes, I was one of those people that started pulling things out of my checked bag and shoving them into my carry-on. After removing my jewelry bag, phone chargers, and jacket we were down to 49.2 pounds thus avoiding the extra fee :cool1:

Baggage fees paid we were on to security. I have never seen such a long line for security in my life. It took about an hour and a half to get through and thankfully neither of us got selected for pat down or I would have started to get angry. We were pushing it pretty close to our flight time. The fake-o-rail took us over to our terminal and we stopped by Qdoba to pick up some lunch on the run. Then we took off towards our gate and shoved our lunch in just in time to board. The flight from Orlando to Chicago was uneventful. When we stepped off the plane in Chicago we were blasted with that cold, Illinois weather (about 40 degrees) so we headed straight to the restroom to change out of our shorts and into jeans. Welcome back to Illinois, brrrr. We also dug our jackets for the rest of the journey. The layover in Chicago was about 2.5 hours so we made phone calls to family, ate dinner at Chilis, and spent some time sitting at our gate. Reason number 5654 why I hate O'Hare: they had six flights scheduled for around the same time going out of the same two gates. Mass chaos was an understatement for what we went through at boarding time because they were boarding four flights at the same time from those two gates. Then, just as at the beginning of the week (from STL to Chicago), we took an express jet to St. Louis. The kicker with it was since there were so many flights out of the same gate, we had to walk outside and across the tarmac to get to our plane. On any regular day it would have been okay but it was 8pm, freezing, and pouring down rain. The flight itself was uneventful and we even landed about 10 minutes early. We ended the night with the usual debating for 15 minutes on which lot we left our car in, attempting to find it, failing, then remembering where we truly left it, throwing our bags in, and then driving the 2.5 hours home. What a great trip! I am so sad it's over but that only means we have to start planning another one! Thank you everyone for joining in. pixiedust:

Cool trip. Glad you had a great time and convinced you know who to be heading back some time. pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter