Off-site hotel and shuttle question

stacyjoy75

Mouseketeer
Hello! We are thinking about staying off-site for the first time for a short trip in October. We would like to go to the MNSSHP. I came across some off-site shuttle schedules and they depart the parks at 10:30. Would you just get a taxi or uber for after the party if you want to stay later, or are there off sites that would pick up when the party is over? TIA!

In general, off-site shuttles operate at set times based on the public opening/closing times.

You may want to consider staying at one of the seven Disney Springs Hotels. These hotels are adjacent to Disney Springs but are not owned or operated by Disney. They offer continuous transportation to Disney parks ever 30 minutes.

Disney Springs Hotels marketing website: http://disneyspringshotels.com/

I've stayed many nights at several different ones, including times were hard-ticketed events are happening. Unfortunately, I can't tell you if their shuttles adapt to include the hard-ticketed events. If you find a hotel with good rates for your trip, you might try contacting them to ask. Or, perhaps try the Facebook link shown on the above website.

That said, you do have other options. Since these hotels are on Disney property, the cost of a cab or ride-share wouldn't be crazy. Additionally, you could use Disney Transportation for Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa. The Congress Park stop is within walking distance of these hotels. (Some are much closer than others.) As a paying theme park guest, you are welcome to use any of the Disney Transportation routes, so no worries there.

don't relay on off site transportation it is the worst! they usually serve more than one hotel and you need to put your name on a list the night before in hopes to get a seat, they rarely on time and like the poster above says the won't be running on party days ansd as you already know if they do their pick up hours are always early, do your math and either book Disney, rent a car or use UBER

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter