Off property lunch with decent fried shrimp?

sah95

DIS Veteran
We are going to the oulets & grocery shopping the morning of Oct. 9. I'm wanting to have lunch (we have always eaten at the mall food court) somewhere with decent fried shrimp. Not the kind on the buffet at Golden Corral, etc. I can, & do, eat those at home. Any recommendations?

Another vote for the Miller's Ale House. I have not had their fried shrimp but their fish and chips was very good. Large portion, reasonable price.

Landry's is great but doesn't open until 3 PM. Miller's Alehouse hands down, their 35 shrimp meal is fantastic. The one on west 192 just before the 429 is the best location, we go there weekly.

Another vote for Miller's. Bahama Breeze has good coconut shrimp.

I love Miller's HOWEVER I do not think they seafood is anything above chain level restaurant. If you specifically want fried I would check out Stonington's Seafood or Celebration Town Tavern.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter