Off Disney

lovetotraveltx

DIS Veteran
Have a rental car for 24 hours before our cruise on the Dream. Want to hit a disney outlet, staying at Polynesian. Which one would you hit? Also, any off campus seafood restaurant(s) you like in the Orlando area, while we have a car. My husband is wanting grouper. Thank you!

We prefer going to the Disney Outlet at Orlando Vineland Premium Outlets. We shop at other locations too, but make the most purchases at Vineland.

If it were me, and I was paying the high price of the Polynesian for 1 night, I wouldn't leave the property. I would book dinner at Kona (and yes, they have grouper on the menu), enjoy the pools, the onsite shopping, ride the monorail, and watch the fireworks from the beach. In fact, we've done that several times in the past. It's a great splash of Disney World before cruising.

As far as the outlets are concerned, I prefer the Vineland outlet. For what it's worth... and I think you will have a chance for Grouper on the Dream. I just sailed in September and I am almost sure that I had Grouper. You can see the menus on Disneycruiselineblog.com . Happy everything!

If it were me, and I was paying the high price of the Polynesian for 1 night, I wouldn't leave the property. I would book dinner at Kona (and yes, they have grouper on the menu), enjoy the pools, the onsite shopping, ride the monorail, and watch the fireworks from the beach. In fact, we've done that several times in the past. It's a great splash of Disney World before cruising.

Exactly how we like to do it at times and it is a fantastic way to kick things off!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter