• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

# of ppl in a Deluxe room

4greatboys

DIS Veteran
Hi,
We are staying at the YC in Sept. I know you can have 5 ppl in a room plus 1 infant but how bout 2 infants?? My older boys 12 and 15 will sleep in 1 bed, dh, me and 2 yr old in the other queen (he sleeps with us at home and will there too) mil in daybed and 5 mo old in babybed. PPl say it sounds crowed but we wont be in our room that much. Plus we are staying conceirge room--can only afford 1. I have called front desks at YC and Poly with same room set up and they both say its not a prob but you know Murphy's law. I can see us showing up 12pm and there being a prob. Anyone with any expierence with this??:wave:

Well, personally, I think that is alot for one room. Those daybeds aren't very big - probably designed to fit a child under the age of 10.

Also - one bathroom with that many people using it might be tough.

Have you considered giving up the concierge room and booking two adjoining rooms at a moderate - then everyone can have plenty of room to sleep and 2 bathrooms to get ready.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter