O'Dell BaayBeeeee

two words. john Dorsey. dude built the chiefs. and now building the browns. dude, knows what he is doing.

He's an absolute beast of a talent evaluator. But personally, there are some questions about him. It's said he isn't the best person to work under.

two words. john Dorsey. dude built the chiefs. and now building the browns. dude, knows what he is doing.

He's an absolute beast of a talent evaluator. But personally, there are some questions about him. It's said he isn't the best person to work under.

ahh the people who look inside the "rise" , Yes Dorsey is the one man behind making an 0-16 team to a Superbowl contender in 2 years. There have been sightings up here that people have seen him walking on Lake Erie

ahh the people who look inside the "rise" , Yes Dorsey is the one man behind making an 0-16 team to a Superbowl contender in 2 years. There have been sightings up here that people have seen him walking on Lake Erie

hey low key, with that dang polar vortex this year, YOU could walk on lake erie.

I get that, but would you rather have sashi brown back...or maybe the browns should have hired matt millen. I know his track record at Detroit wasn't the greatest, but I heard he was a nice guy to work under...give me someone that is gonna build me a winner. I don't necessarily need someone that is going to make everyone under him happy nd warm and fuzzy.

I get that, but would you rather have sashi brown back...or maybe the browns should have hired matt millen. I know his track record at Detroit wasn't the greatest, but I heard he was a nice guy to work under...give me someone that is gonna build me a winner. I don't necessarily need someone that is going to make everyone under him happy nd warm and fuzzy.

If you were fired, would you want your boss to let you know via voicemail?

If you were fired, would you want your boss to let you know via voicemail?
Dorsey has cut lots of people. and not via voice mail. now one dude pops off about it and you assume that Dorsey just called once and left the message and didn't try to get ahold of him multiple times? I will go by past precedent and figure that he was trying to get ahold of him, and finally, he had to do what he did so the dude wouldn't find out he was cut from espn. that makes more sense than anything.

Dorsey has cut lots of people. and not via voice mail. now one dude pops off about it and you assume that Dorsey just called once and left the message and didn't try to get ahold of him multiple times? I will go by past precedent and figure that he was trying to get ahold of him, and finally, he had to do what he did so the dude wouldn't find out he was cut from espn. that makes more sense than anything.

I agree someone who couldnt scout got all mad they were let go,I wonder if KC can keep there upward trend with out Dorsey

He might be able to now. I just flew over it and looked frozen from south to north. I would love to see your guys have a great year and win some playoff games. Be nice to see them win it all. I know several Browns fans who have hung in there for years.

Just remember that the New England patriots was the laughing stock of the NFL and look what they have done the last 20 years or longer. The browns was the laughing stock of the NFL but not anymore. Could they actually win the super bowl probably not but they won’t be at the bottom. I’m not a browns fan but hope you do well.

As a fan of a team that has been competitive and has won a Super Bowl (and recently), I am really impressed by the dedication of fans of teams that are perpetually in the basement. I hope the Browns make the playoffs this year.

My DH was just saying yesterday he's thinking about getting his season tickets back in the Dawg Pound. We haven't had season tickets in 27 years!! I hope they do have a winning season, I'm getting tired of them losing all the time. I loved the Kardiac Kids in the 80's:love:

I would love to see your guys have a great year and win some playoff games. Be nice to see them win it all. I know several Browns fans who have hung in there for years.

The browns was the laughing stock of the NFL but not anymore. Could they actually win the super bowl probably not but they won’t be at the bottom. I’m not a browns fan but hope you do well.

As a fan of a team that has been competitive and has won a Super Bowl (and recently), I am really impressed by the dedication of fans of teams that are perpetually in the basement. I hope the Browns make the playoffs this year.

from your lips to Gods ears

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter