Oddest/Strangest Item Left In DVC Resort Hallway

When we stayed at BLT across the hall from us was a pile of 20 plastic trash bags full of stuff. What was in them, we don’t know. We were there for one night. They were there when we checked in and there when we checked out. We thought it was very odd that the bags were still there the next day.

I don't think this is strange, but RUDE!! I have seen scooters in the hallway! WHY??? When you have 9-10 plugs in a room, why would you put a
scooter in the way of "cleaning carts", kids with strollers, etc....??? I just think it is very rude and stupid! Just my .02.......

1) many rooms are too small to put an EVC in, especially a studio.
2) be happy you don't need one to get around, I'm sure whom ever owned it would rather be able to get around without it.

2) be happy you don't need one to get around, I'm sure whom ever owned it would rather be able to get around without it.

Well, have to beg to differ. My DW 2 years ago was at BWV studios, and Poly Studios and Dolphin rooms with a scooter due to surgery. Not once did we
leave her scooter out in the hallway to get into peoples' way. So they DO fit in studios. And besides, would not want to take the responsibility for the scooter to be out in the hallway and damage happens to it. (Cart hits it, etc). You run the risk of having to call Buena Vista Scooters to replace it. Or, someone takes it, no less. I do have a PHD in common sense.. You don't leave it in the hallway in Housekeeping's way, and other people's way...
Just my .02........

If you ask the CMs they will tell you to park them in the hall. They know the space in tight.

Sorry.. CM's are wrong on this one. Also.. Wouldn't it be a "fire hazard" if Fire alarm is pulled? Think they are sending the wrong message...
Just my .02.......

We just returned from a Poly studio. We had a scooter charging in the middle of our room. There was only my husband and I, had we had a another person sleeping on the pullout or a playpen for a baby to sleep in there would be NO room to recharge the scooter. They should have a plug beside connecting door, that would be perfect. Bottom line? One more guest and my scooter would be charging in hall.

At Poly someone had left a untouched still wrapped piece of bread pudding from the Ohana room service meal. Noticed it early morning, enjoyed it later that evening watching fireworks from our room.

Double wide strollers, parked outside of rooms as they are too wide to go through the door of the room. Of course they can be folded so it doesn't make sense to have them outside the room longer than it takes to place the baby in a pack 'n play.

At Poly someone had left a untouched still wrapped piece of bread pudding from the Ohana room service meal. Noticed it early morning, enjoyed it later that evening watching fireworks from our room.

I don't know why this tickled me! :) Glad you were able to enjoy it!

My mom goes to WDW with us sometimes. She parks her scooter in the hallway. We would love to bring it into the room, but we also have a double stroller and a pack n play and need the pull out bed. If we brought it into the room, I'm not sure where we would put it. We usually get a one bedroom. A studio would be even tighter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter