Oddest/Strangest Item Left In DVC Resort Hallway

1SickPupe

Support Our Troops
I'm not complaining about mousekeeping here, what I am just wondering what was the strangest/oddest item left in the resort hall.
For me I walked past a Xmas tree at BWV. One family left a 3 foot Xmas tree outside their door. This was late February.

Only things i’ve Seen are remnants of room service/pizza boxes. Sometimes for days on end, ew

I'm not complaining about mousekeeping here, what I am just wondering what was the strangest/oddest item left in the resort hall.
For me I walked past a Xmas tree at BWV. One family left a 3 foot Xmas tree outside their door. This was late February.
That was our family. We brought the tree there to die. It's just so hard to say goodbye to Christmas.

Was going to burn and scatter the tree ashes, but we heard that will get you banned. So instead, we shut the door quietly behind us and whispered to the drying tree, "Just gonna knock off a few quick fastpasses this morning. We'll be back soon." And then we cried a little and had bell services meet us up front with our bags.

Puke covered sheets. Why, for the love of God, would you put that in the hallway?!?! I almost vomited myself when I walked out of our room and was hit with that smell.

:joker:
That was our family. We brought the tree there to die. It's just so hard to say goodbye to Christmas.

Was going to burn and scatter the tree ashes, but we heard that will get you banned. So instead, we shut the door quietly behind us and whispered to the drying tree, "Just gonna knock off a few quick fastpasses this morning. We'll be back soon." And then we cried a little and had bell services meet us up front with our bags.

:joker:

Weirdest thing was a pile of pillows out outside our room at SSR. It was there when we checked in. My husband was stuck at home working and when he did join us, he didn't land at MCO till after midnight. We wrote a note on the pillows that we left them out there for him
Puke covered sheets. Why, for the love of God, would you put that in the hallway?!?! I almost vomited myself when I walked out of our room and was hit with that smell.
They might have been told to leave them outside the room. Our first trip as DVC members, my daughter throw up and I called housekeeping. They brought us new sheets and told us to put the sheets outside the room's door. I had them confirm that was what they wanted us to do since it sounded so weird and gross to us.

I left a stroller once... we bought one on Craig's list before we went for cheep intending to leave it due to space issues on the return (added a person to our party in Orlando that traveled home with us)… I put a free sign on it... wonder if anyone took it lol

I don't think this is strange, but RUDE!! I have seen scooters in the hallway! WHY??? When you have 9-10 plugs in a room, why would you put a
scooter in the way of "cleaning carts", kids with strollers, etc....??? I just think it is very rude and stupid! Just my .02.......

Haven't seen anything strange left in the hallway. But, when I stayed at SSR, I saw a skunk run through the hallway. (I don't think it was Bambi's friend, Flower.)

Haven't seen anything strange left in the hallway. But, when I stayed at SSR, I saw a skunk run through the hallway. (I don't think it was Bambi's friend, Flower.)
I saw a big old frog sitting at the end of the walkway by the stairs down to the ground level.

I don't think this is strange, but RUDE!! I have seen scooters in the hallway! WHY??? When you have 9-10 plugs in a room, why would you put a
scooter in the way of "cleaning carts", kids with strollers, etc....??? I just think it is very rude and stupid! Just my .02.......

Agreed. On my recent stay at BWV a big rental ecv was outside a room all 4 days. It was just as the hallway turns into some sort of wider area with seating, and the scooter was in the one straight pathway through the area.

I comprehend that I am able enough to maneuver, but we were there for the Princess events and I was trying to walk in the straightest lines possible to preserve that physical ability (my joints have been very delicate and angry recently), and having to pick my way through poles and seats and the scooter in the one straight path spot impacted me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!