Odd question about anniversary

anewvance

<font color=red>Who needs a birthday for birthday
Our Anniversary is the beginning of June. But I am trying to surprise my husband with an "anniversary" trip to Disney next month because our season passes aren't valid during our anniversary month of June and the only other time we could have gone was during april and there are times during that month our passes aren't valid either. So should I even bother mentioning it to our hotel or making plans of that sort since it isn't our real anniversary? It will be our first away trip just the two of us since we had kids 4 years ago...I want to make it special.

Yes! Tell them. :) You're there to celebrate your anniversary, just a bit early. I'm sure they get it a lot.

Early congratulations!

Hello,
Mu husband and I are going to Disney on 7/21 for 5 days. We recently had our 22nd Wedding Anniversary and would love to renew our vows on this trip. Does anyone know if there is any way of doing this without spending tons of money? We're not looking for a big hoopla just a simple Disney renewal of our vows.
Thanks
Nance

If you want to have your vow renewal on Disney property, the add-on intimate packages begin at $2100 and include everything but the photographer, really: musician, bouquet, boutonniere, officiant, location, cake, champagne, coordinator, limousine, etc.
A less expensive option is to have a VR at the Swan. They have special wedding packages, that I know are less expensive than a Fairy Tale Wedding package.
Cheers!
Heather W

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter