Odd passport question

UKDisneyJoe

Mouseketeer
Wondered if anyone could help at all. I got my passport back in 2012 and since then have grown a beard. I know it sounds silly but would this effect my passport as my picture is fairly different now.
Thanks
Joe

Not really... facial hair comes off, it grows back...

You might have the agent take a little longer to stare at your photo but most humans understand that it's very unlikely you're going to have the same millimeter length of facial hair as your passport photo, at any given time.

Women can have the same problem - short hair vs. long hair. Or if you dye your hair! ;)

thanks all. I was pretty sure it wouldnt matter but had that last minute panic of its getting close what can go wrong :) lol

Reminds me of a former work colleague who suddenly realised just before going on holiday that he was supposed to have six months validity on his passport and didn't, so had to get an emergency renewal done. Unfortunately this all happened in the middle of him doing Mo-vember for charity, meaning that for the next ten years, his passport photo will show him having an ridiculous moustache that he absolutely hated! Some guys can carry off a 'tache - he just wasn't one of them...

No issue at all, I have hair in my passport photo, they do double take at me though!

No worries at all........my old passport had me with short dark hair and glasses. I'm now blonde with contact lenses. The passport guy in Miami's response 'Gee, you've improved!!' My husband and son found it hilarious.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts