Odd/funny DL Tokyo rule

WonkaKid

DIS Veteran
I've been to every Disney park in the world. DL Anaheim ("The original") is my favorite followed by DL Tokyo. I was there eleven years ago and happened to notice two odd rules: all tattoos must be covered and no member of organized crime groups allowed. Wow. That's a problem at DL Tokyo? Actually, both are symbols of yakuza (the Japanese mafia) membership.
Japan DL.jpg

As an aside, a friend's wife is Japanese. In Japan, a stunted pinkie ("yubitsume") signifies membership in the yakuza. She was a hostess at a restaurant once when a guy came in. She asked him "How many?" and he help up three fingers. "Ah, three," she replied as she picked up a trio of menus. "No," he corrected her. "Four." That's when she realized that one of his pinkies was missing. Yow!

Well I guess my tattooed family would have to be wearing long sleeves! I wonder how fully that rule is enforced

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!