October Trip Reports

Christine raynor

Bullydad
Yes, we will love to meet any Dis. We arrive 10/23 until 11/11. My sister will be with us 10/26 thru 11/03. We will let y’all know what our site is & do plan on going to see some movies. We also will have our Dis sign out plus Mickey & Minnie lamps. Also want to do the Halloween Golf Cart parade.
Most any evening between 26th and 3rd is good to meet by picnic tables near the pond, fire pit, and movie screen. Anyone else reading this, please speak up about good and bad dates. Snacks, drinks, chairs and stories about those not there. Probably not best on 31st. Everybody too busy.

Sjm9911

DIS Veteran
I pull in on the 28th, so i have that night, nov 2nd, nov 6th. The 2nd is probably the best, for me. But i will be around the other days also, just hitting the parks in the am. You guys call it. I will also be around some afternoons.

• Christine raynor

Bullydad
    I pull in on the 28th, so i have that night, nov 2nd, nov 6th. The 2nd is probably the best, for me. But i will be around the other days also, just hitting the parks in the am. You guys call it. I will also be around some afternoons.
    I was thinking about 29th or 30th so people can learn camp sites for halloween night stops. May be treats for diser
    I will say 29th or 30th only because people can learn each others sites for a halloween visit and possibly a special treat.

Sjm9911

DIS Veteran
    29th is good 30 is good also we will be back from HS that night. ( i dont plan on a whole day there and we will go back on the 8th)

ChiefM

Mouseketeer
    On our 1999 American tradition since the spring I have cleaned and re-coated the roof and resealed the edges. Upgraded to digital thermostats for both AC systems. Fixed the splendee washer and dryer combo. I replaced the gas strut to the entrance door. Checked all the fluid levels. I took it for a little drive and got the LP tank filled. I have a couple of clearance light I need to replace this weekend. A little more than 5 weeks and we will be ready to roll!! My son has been saying he also wants to go to the beach so I found a camping place on the beach to stop for the night on the way home: https://www.beverlybeachcamptown.com/. I can knock a Disney trip and a beach trip out in the same week!!

Last edited:
  • friendofeeyore

DIS Veteran
    Yes, we will love to meet any Dis. We arrive 10/23 until 11/11. My sister will be with us 10/26 thru 11/03. We will let y’all know what our site is & do plan on going to see some movies. We also will have our Dis sign out plus Mickey & Minnie lamps. Also want to do the Halloween Golf Cart parade.
    M8

friendofeeyore

DIS Veteran
    The 26th would be ideal for us. My sister is arriving that morn. & we have nothing planned, because her hopper passes starts 10/27. We can do the 30th after the Golf Cart Parade. If the 30th works for all who wants to meet, we will see y’all around 6:00 at the movies. Just let me know. Can’t wait to meet everyone. Do we need a sign etc. to indicate who we are?

Christine raynor

Bullydad
    The 26th would be ideal for us. My sister is arriving that morn. & we have nothing planned, because her hopper passes starts 10/27. We can do the 30th after the Golf Cart Parade. If the 30th works for all who wants to meet, we will see y’all around 6:00 at the movies. Just let me know. Can’t wait to meet everyone. Do we need a sign etc. to indicate who we are?
    Let's try the 30th at 6ish. Meet at a picnic table behind the fire pit nearest the food truck. Will have a howling coyote skeleton on the table announcing our presence. Pass the word and see everyone there.

tltay2005

DIS Veteran
    I just dont know how people have time for rope drop. I get up a 5am, walk the dogs, wash my face, and by that time my reservations are ready at Crockett's porch, a cup of coffee or two in a rocking chair. The closest I get to RD is watching everyone running to the boat or bus. Oh well maybe I will find time some day. (Probably not)
    We are not rope drop people either. We take our coffee and go for an early morning golf cart ride around the Fort each morning. Love to see the sunrise and love how peaceful and beautiful the Fort is at that time of day.

• Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates