October trip, hours?

krismom

<font color=blue>New Rule:<br><marquee><font color
Disney is sure taking its time posting the October park hours! Does anyone know of any historical hours sites I could check?
Thanks!

You can always check mouseplanet.com to see what the hours were last year. You go to their weekly updates and just click on the week from the previous year.

:confused3 The problem with looking at last years schedule is that the 50th is ending and rumors of new entertainment are circling, especially for DCA. I'm hoping that the rumored new "streettainment" of High School Musical and other things will be happening in the fall.

this is rediculous! Now- the official site has October hours as a scroll down option- but when you click on it you get a "server is busy" message. UGH! I think it's not unreasonable to post the hours when you make meal reservations 60 days out!

:surfweb: I wish they would hurry up too with the park hours! This is KILLING ME! OH MAN!!!!! Im online constantly looking. Im getting impatient.

I am curious to see what the hours will be like with the new event "Year of a million dreams". Id check last years hours, but im wondering if it will be different this year with the new event and activities going on.

I'm antsy for October's schedule too. :cool1: If any of you discover it's up, could you please post here & let us know? TIA!

I also think that the hours need to be up at the 60 day mark, since that is when you can make PS reservations. I'm hoping that both October and November hours and entertainment schedules are posted soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter