• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

October, November & December Park hours are online!

astroboy

Earning My Ears
Great news for those of you planning a trip to the resort later this year... I just checked the offical Disneyland site and they have posted the park hours all the way through to December 2005!

A lot of the parades and shows are not yet filled in for most days, but it's a start.

On a personal note, I for one am jumping up and down from excitement after finding out that the park will be open until 11pm on Sunday, Nov 13 (which is the first day we'll be going).

Hopefully this means there will be a fireworks display that night!! :cool1:

That's great! I know they usually have the hours up pretty good in advance, but takes them a long time to finally fill in all the shows and parades and things. But knowing the hours does really help! Now if only WDW would get their hours up for December, I would be pretty happy! :goodvibes

Awesome! The park will be open til midnight on our first two nights, and til 11:00 on our last night! :teeth:

I can't believe the park will be open until midnight the weekend we're there too! Can't imagine we'll last that long! And fireworks 3 nights in a row. Hooray! I thought we'd only get to see them once.

Still SO disappointed the Electric Light PArade is gone.

I just checked yesterday and the schedule wasn't up yet. Thanks for the heads up. The park is open til 11 pm our first night there. :banana:

Thanks for the heads up here too- I wish the entertainment was listed also but like you said, it's a start! We hope to go Nov 27 - 30 and since it's open until 11 on Sunday, the 27th, I really hope Remember will be showing!!! :earsboy: One of the main resons we want to go so badly!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter